Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how many pimples a day do you get ...when i started breaking out i use to get like4 everyday...and eveyother day i would get the ones that would hurt like a mother ..beep ....anyways

how many a day do you get and are they big small cyst .what ever

since the regimen i only breakout like once a week like 1 pimple everyweek but slowely is subciding more and more...im so happy the regimen has worked for me ..i know for sure that by the time i hit 4 months ill rarely breakout again ...

With the regimen I'm on I get roughly 2-3 at the same time maybe once a week, longer sometimes. It's gradually going down though, all's well :surprised:

With the regimen I'm on I get roughly 2-3 at the same time maybe once a week, longer sometimes. It's gradually going down though, all's well :surprised:

im glad the regimen has worked for you..how long have you been on it

About a month, I'm not on Dan's regimen, It's a mixture of C&C stuff. So you rarely get breakouts now? That must be a good feeling :lol:

About a month, I'm not on Dan's regimen, It's a mixture of C&C stuff. So you rarely get breakouts now? That must be a good feeling :lol:

oo ok thats cool that is working for you tho....yeah is definetly a good feeling ...i dont feel the anxiety you feel when you feel a pimple coming you know wich one im talking about ..

now i have to deal with the marks left over .good thing i didnt get scaring just marks

improving day by day with dans regimen. only get small one or two pimple every other 2 weeks or so and they go away quickly (hope i dont junx myslef naw!lol ) but yea red marks are improving too infact first they looked really bad you know when you aply bp and it makes you go red and everything but now theyve really gone better. i had one massive one on the top og my left cheek below my eye (you know the sensitive part) and that was awful!!! i had like 3 or 4 cyst papule one after the other on the same spot or right near it and you can imagine what it looked like! the rest of my only had few red marks but they were little and didnt worry me as much. anyways i had there for months and sometimes it hurt when i touched it you know the feeling you get when another ones coming up. anyways i then started loaded bp there and it obv irritared because i was putting loads on it morning and night. i then decided to leave that particular place alone and put vitamin E on it from capsule. and that did WONDERS the red mark is like nearly non exhistant im pleased wish id had done it sooner but i suppose it took me to irritate my skin to MAKE it hel. because i doubt that it will work on my old marks.

sorry i went abit of topic just letting you know what worked for one of my scars because im so hppy it worked as i even started thinking about lasers or something but dont have to thank god!.

but ye i dont have to wake up to seeing so many pimples in my face. oh nd that red mark haaaah

improving day by day with dans regimen. only get small one or two pimple every other 2 weeks or so and they go away quickly (hope i dont junx myslef naw!lol ) but yea red marks are improving too infact first they looked really bad you know when you aply bp and it makes you go red and everything but now theyve really gone better. i had one massive one on the top og my left cheek below my eye (you know the sensitive part) and that was awful!!! i had like 3 or 4 cyst papule one after the other on the same spot or right near it and you can imagine what it looked like! the rest of my only had few red marks but they were little and didnt worry me as much. anyways i had there for months and sometimes it hurt when i touched it you know the feeling you get when another ones coming up. anyways i then started loaded bp there and it obv irritared because i was putting loads on it morning and night. i then decided to leave that particular place alone and put vitamin E on it from capsule. and that did WONDERS the red mark is like nearly non exhistant im pleased wish id had done it sooner but i suppose it took me to irritate my skin to MAKE it hel. because i doubt that it will work on my old marks.

sorry i went abit of topic just letting you know what worked for one of my scars because im so hppy it worked as i even started thinking about lasers or something but dont have to thank god!.

but ye i dont have to wake up to seeing so many pimples in my face. oh nd that red mark haaaah

i heard dan recommended not doing chemical peels ..your riscking breaking out again

I only get like 1 or 2 pimples once in awhile.. But that's because of the antibiotics I took for about a month from the dermatologist. I been on Dans regimen for almost 2 months now & it has worked for me. The problem is I'm still not completely satisfy yet.. I got like 2 small uneven textures that look like scars. I also have like a red mark right below my eyes.. I'm also dealing with small whiteheads around my nose and cheek areas.. Until I'm not 100% clear, I'm not going to be satisfied to the point where I would go outside again and make new friends or hit on a girl lol... hopefully in 2 more months I'll be 100%.. I know for a fact once I'm 100% clear, I'm going to break down in tears of joy since Ive suffered from this acne for a long time(8 years)..

Edited by ToughLove

im not doing any chemical peels or anythings i am just on dans regimen morning and night. my red marks are fading themselves. and the vitamin E i only used it on a particular area so that it would heal and it did. i learnt from previous mistake not to get of bp as i did and broke out. so i will not e doing that. where did i mention hemical peels? i said this

meaning i dont have to think about anything for my marks as i think they will heal with time. my scars well i dont have many maybe one or two little ones but nothing to trouble me.i am quite happy thanks to dan! hopefully i will continue to progress.

and i wish you all the best too