Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10itemsorless

AHA+ Opinions? What do you guys think?

Hey everybody!

I have been on the Regimen for about 2 months now. I just bought the AHA+, so I will be getting it in a few days. I was wondering what your guys' opinions are about the AHA. I have a break out on my nose and a tiny breakout on my right cheek. I was hoping using the regimen (I am using the Regimen precisely and am following it religiously and it has cleared my skin,but I broke out) would clear those breakouts, and plus, I have been DYING to try the AHA. :) So, what do you guys think of the AHA? Did it help clear your acne?

Oh, to add a little side note, I have light sometimes mild acne. I do not have severe acne whatsoever. I have always had light/mild. :)

Opinions, opinions,opinions! Tell me!

Thanks!

despite what others may say about aha not clearing acne. it does to a degree. it's not as strong as bp, but i wouldn't put it at a different power level. aha makes the skin tone look even by slowly shedding the skin, and that actually makes acne less apparent. sometimes, what i'll do is, bp ONLY one night, and aha ONLY another night, seems to work well. oh, and bp every day in the morning