Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatnow...

what did i do wrong :-S?

so for the the last couple of weeks i've basically been eating the same things. eggs,chicken,salad,potatoes,kiwi,apples,cucumber, tomatoes...

on wednesday I made myself pancakes with coconutflour,eggs,water and apple sauce. yesterday I ate some salad and kiwi throughout the days, and chicken breast with potatoes and carrots for dinner.

Today I wake up with 3 new small zits. two on my jaw line, where i usually never break out, and on the cheek.

what did i do wrong? i ate the same foods, changed the towels on my bed, got my sleep. im totally confused.

any help would be great. thanks

Are you sure your diet even caused your breakouts? And there is pretty much no way to figure out what exactly caused you breakouts because it could be just one little thing that's causing it but its probably a combination of a few. And those pimples could have been in the making up to a month ago. Sorry that i'm not being a big help. Do you have a regimen though? That would be helpful info to try to figure out whats wrong.

Are you sure your diet even caused your breakouts? And there is pretty much no way to figure out what exactly caused you breakouts because it could be just one little thing that's causing it but its probably a combination of a few. And those pimples could have been in the making up to a month ago. Sorry that i'm not being a big help. Do you have a regimen though? That would be helpful info to try to figure out whats wrong.

what i usually do is, wash my face in the morning and evening with benzac 5 and use the spot on treatment that the derm. gave me. In the evening I also put a honey mask on my face, which includes honey, sugar, green tea, and apple vinegar. then I wash my face with the benzac and put the spot treatment on again and some tea tree oil. my skin also seems so dry and itchy lately, around my cheeks, and I dont know why:-S.

my skin was so solid for the past two weeks, and now as soon as summer break starts, i get some new zits :(.

any help would be great.

Like the other poster pointed out, are you sure diet is the reason for the break out? If so, The eggs (non-fresh farm), Potatoes, and the pancake mix could be possible culprits. Don't buy many of the store pancake mix, google to make it homeade. Also, what do you usually drink with your diet? Are you drinking large amounts of either Pop, milk or Alcohol?

Edited by BeautifulPerseverance619

Like the other poster pointed out, are you sure diet is the reason for the break out? If so, The eggs (non-fresh farm), Potatoes, and the pancake mix could be possible culprits. Don't buy many of the store pancake mix, google to make it homeade. Also, what do you usually drink with your diet? Are you drinking large amounts of either Pop, milk or Alcohol?

I made the pancakes with coconut flour, eggs, and water.

I've been eating eggs for the last couple weeks and didnt have any new zits after eating them. and the eggs are fresh and organic.

I havent been drinking anything but water, and I only drink an hour before a meal and an hour after(usually 1.5 l.) so i get a lot of water.

and how could potatoes have a negative effect if I just make them in boiling water??

Thanks

White Potatoes especially are high inflam foods. I'm not sure what effect coconuts have on acne but I thought somewhere, there were some who had a negative reaction. Also, what kind of dressing do you put on top of you salad?

Edited by BeautifulPerseverance619

White Potatoes especially are high inflam foods. I'm not sure what effect coconuts have on acne but I thought somewhere, there were some who had a negative reaction. Also, what kind of dressing do you put on top of you salad?

low fat french dressing, with less than 3 grams of sugar per 100 ml. from thomy.

do you have any better suggestions??

low fat french dressing, with less than 3 grams of sugar per 100 ml. from thomy.

Olive oil and vinegar, such as balsamic vinegar.

Olive oil and vinegar, such as balsamic vinegar.

is the low fat french dressing really that bad? it doesnt contain gluten,dairy, almost no sugar and almost no fats.. just asking :-D

Have you ever had that particular apple sauce before? How much sugar does it have in it?

no i havent. but it said its 98 percent apples and no added sugar.

Have you ever had that particular apple sauce before? How much sugar does it have in it?

no i havent. but it said its 98 percent apples and no added sugar.

Probably a long shot but it could be that that broke you out, even if it was made with apples the natural sugar content would be pretty high (probably made with more than one apple) and since its a sauce with much much less fibre than an actual fibre, that high natural sugar content is concentrated as hell and would have spiked your blood sugar levels.

EDIT: Like I said its probably a long shot, especially if you didnt use that much apple sauce, but I guess if you ate loads of it, it could be the cause?

Edited by JoeBloggs

combining the eggs or any fat with sugar (fruit) or carbs is probably causing your breakouts. make sure to seperate the two, get good sleep and exercise outside and youll be free my dude.

so for the the last couple of weeks i've basically been eating the same things. eggs,chicken,salad,potatoes,kiwi,apples,cucumber, tomatoes...

on wednesday I made myself pancakes with coconutflour,eggs,water and apple sauce. yesterday I ate some salad and kiwi throughout the days, and chicken breast with potatoes and carrots for dinner.

Today I wake up with 3 new small zits. two on my jaw line, where i usually never break out, and on the cheek.

what did i do wrong? i ate the same foods, changed the towels on my bed, got my sleep. im totally confused.

any help would be great. thanks

First off I do not know how you can be sure your diet is causing your breakout. I'm not going to judge though!

If you are still in your teens a breakout will come time to time whether you do everything perfectly or neglect skin care on the whole. If you are past that and a woman, are you around your period since that seems to have a great effect on acne/hormones/the like.

Are you stressed or been stressed in the past days/weeks/months? Did you switch products recently? Anything new?