Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevsme

i dont understand

i dont understand really ..like now since the regimen has kept me clear...i eat what ever i want and there is no problemm.. i dont abuse it tho ...i just dont get paranoid of eating anything like before wich in return i was stresed and tires of eating like a dieabetic or rabbit...but than when i was eating healthy i was always breaking out and shit ....

keep in mind that what i mainly drink is water tho.

i remeber someone here said that rice causes acne...i eat rice everyday 2 times a day

in my opinion people shouldnt over do the whole diet thing ..im not saying start eating trash food everyday but just dont stress over it and keep it moderate...

i eat whatever the fuck i want without breaking out

It's rude to go into this forum and state that. How would you like it if they went into your regimen topics and told you to stop using BP and eat a proper diet instead?

And...the subtitle is for further clarifying what you want to say, not duplicating the topic. If you don't have anything to clarify, just leave it blank. Please.

It's rude to go into this forum and state that. How would you like it if they went into your regimen topics and told you to stop using BP and eat a proper diet instead?

And...the subtitle is for further clarifying what you want to say, not duplicating the topic. If you don't have anything to clarify, just leave it blank. Please.

I don't think the OP was being rude at all...he is simply stating an alternative way to get of acne that worked. If alot of people on this board are frustated with the lack of results with their diets, then this could be an alternative.

The topic is relevant to this particular board because he stated that diets did not work in his particular case. The ultimate goal of this site is to treat and eliminate acne, so we should welcome others' personal solutions.

Edited by esessa

lol I think Wynne needs to calm it down. Acnevsme has an opinion and it was stated. Besides I agree. I'm 23, I eat whatever I want and it doesn't mess with my face. But also I do eat semi healthy already. Alot of fruit, veggies and water.

ummm what?..i just stated that my OPINION is that i dont think diet effects my acne ...i never said nothing about stoping what you are using ...i dont care what other people use or eat i just felt like sharing this with other peopl like me who what they eat dont effect their acne....

shesss YOU GET MAD OVER ANYTHING

lol I think Wynne needs to calm it down. Acnevsme has an opinion and it was stated. Besides I agree. I'm 23, I eat whatever I want and it doesn't mess with my face. But also I do eat semi healthy already. Alot of fruit, veggies and water.

Obviously you're not a regular on this forum. ;) Others may (and have) become offended when someone goes into their forum and states outright "Food doesn't matter!"

acnevsme: tone can't be determined on an online forum. To the point I am, not mad.

Obviously you're not a regular on this forum. ;) Others may (and have) become offended when someone goes into their forum and states outright "Food doesn't matter!"

acnevsme: tone can't be determined on an online forum. To the point I am, not mad.

no people cant get mad at me because i stated that i did it before and i tryed the diet thing ..and it didnt work so i have the right to say that it doesnt matter at least to me ... PEOPLE IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE YOUR DIET GO HEAD ..IM NOT TELLING You it doesnt matter ..it just doesnt matter to me...BUT JUST DONT OVER DO IT peace

*sigh* Everyone's got an opinion, true. But does a Republican need to go to a Democratic forum and say "Your politics don't matter!" No...

This IS the Nutrition and Holistic Health forum. Not the "Food doesn't matter" forum. ;) So seeking it out to purposefully say that food doesn't matter to you....well...it's not looked upon kindly by all.

I do agree that it's taken to extremes at times but as long as unsafe and dangerous practices aren't being encouraged, it's all good.

I suppose sometimes what other people say can make us angry because of our own experiences, even if they say it quite innocently and without meaning to give offence. The other day I was so mad because someone had written that they thought naturopathy was a load of rubbish. I have really bad Candidiasis caused by tetracycline antibiotics, and I've had it for years mainly because of incompetent doctors not recognising it. With the help of a really good naturopath I'm getting better. That was why I felt so mad. I suppose we all have soft spots, but I don't think anything was meant.

...i eat whatever the fuck i want without breaking out

Perhaps nothing was meant by that comment but it seems rather 'in your face, nutrition people!'

Perhaps nothing was meant by that comment but it seems rather 'in your face, nutrition people!'

you know wynne you always turn eveything into a big deal ....when i said that i never meant it like that ..im just happy for my self that i eat what ever i want ...you take the simples things and make a big and thats why people start joying in because your the one that started complaining ....Im yet waiting for a post of someone complaining about my post but no one has your the only one that started complaing .. you have to work on the tone ..you say things and in the matter you say them

if you would of said it nicely to me i wouldn of gotten mad and listen to you and perhaps apoligize to some people if i offended them..wich i never did..and deleted it the post just to not sound rude...

but you are always so rude when you got to say something;...I HOPE I DONT GET BANNED FOR EXPRESSING MYSELF AND IF I DO there is no freedom of speech in this website...have3 a nice day

I don't think it matters whether or not you are a regular or not, everyone is here for the same purpose.

i think the OP was dead on in her post

you know wynne you always turn eveything into a big deal ....when i said that i never meant it like that ..im just happy for my self that i eat what ever i want ...you take the simples things and make a big and thats why people start joying in because your the one that started complaining ....Im yet waiting for a post of someone complaining about my post but no one has your the only one that started complaing .. you have to work on the tone ..you say things and in the matter you say them

if you would of said it nicely to me i wouldn of gotten mad and listen to you and perhaps apoligize to some people if i offended them..wich i never did..and deleted it the post just to not sound rude...

but you are always so rude when you got to say something;...I HOPE I DONT GET BANNED FOR EXPRESSING MYSELF AND IF I DO there is no freedom of speech in this website...have3 a nice day

I'm always rude? :lol: You have a great day yourself. *shakes head*

Everything into a big deal? Nah.

Look around at my posts and see what they're generally like. To the point. I shan't change it, either.

I don't think it matters whether or not you are a regular or not, everyone is here for the same purpose.

We shall simply have to disagree on that point then.

We shall simply have to disagree on that point then.

LOL love that movie

"we agree to disagree"

Edited by Vanilla Wafers

It's nice to be able to eat a healthy diet where you can actually have every fruit and occasionally some junk. It's dumb to eat a diet full of crap especially when you are acne prone because it won't keep you energized and will probably stress you out (I'm sure none of you do this). I also think it is worthwhile if people have bad enough acne that they are willing to try low GI or whatever else IF IT WORKS. I also think it's reasonable to avoid foods that you are sensitive to that cause you acne.

If people want to eat low GI and they have gone from cystic acne to mild acne, it's probably in their best interest to stick with that. Other than that I don't think any drastic changes in your diet should be made unless concerning something I already stated or if you have a health condition which might be causing your acne.

wow..this shit is getting too intense. let me break it down and then i'm leaving it alone.

acnevsme: you have a right to your opinion, no doubt, so keep posting. I agree with your opinion.

Wynne: you still need to calm down. You're taking everything too seriously and also literally. acnevsme is saying that it doesn't matter what they eat, it doesn't affect their acne, plain and simple. And where did the republican and democrat shit come from? Anyways, acnevsme made a post and you made the decision to comment on it. If you don't agree, then move on and leave it. And don't made assumption that i'm not a regular on here, just because i don't post often doesn't mean anything. Every is different. Acnevsme isn't saying " ha ha, i can eat whatever I want so screw every one who thinks diet matters" in so way reading what they posted that I though this.

peace.

please do not be arrogant and post a damn link to further explain an analogy. I graduated from college....i know what it is. I thought you were saying that the way in which acnevsme was explaining themselves was characteristic of a republican or democrat.

You asked; I clarified.

wynne just forget about i explained what i had to explain and im done with you peace

Wynne I think it's time to remove the majority of these posts on the thread. That's what happens whenever anyone else goes on a rant for several posts anyways..

Although I do agree there was really no point in making this thread, everyone is different. If you're finding diet doesn't affect your acne, great, but it's not that way for everyone, thus the reason for this section of the forums. It sorta reminds me of your "god doesn't exist" thread in the emo boards, lol.

Too much high sugar food and i break out. touch dairy, wheat or gluten and I break out.

Simple as .

oh.. and topicals do absolutely fuck all for me. We are opposites.

oh.. and topicals do absolutely fuck all for me. We are opposites.

yeah we are not all the same ...for me it doesnt matter what i eat ..and you cant use topicals :surprised:

I didn't ask for you to be an ass and post a link of the definition to what an analogy is. I agree with acnevsme, I'm done.