Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aithne

Generic Elisa Mylan 35 (Diane 35, Dianette)

Hi

I've been on the generic Elisa Mylan 35 (Diane 35, Dianette) for about 9 months now and everything has gone great... But last month I started to get all these tiny bumps... I've been using a Tea Tree wash and applying Differin Gel (in the evening) and Benzac Gel 10% and Benzac Wash 5% (in the morning) to get rid of these bumps -_- and I'm starting to see some improvement.

I'm kinda worried that my acne will come back 'cause you never know when these bumps (I gues they're whiteheads?) decide to infect and become a pimple :doubt:

maybe Elisa Mylan 35 isn't strong enough anymore? Or my hormones are getting used to this pill?

Is it possible that I got these bumps, because I often change my moisturizer?

Edited by Aithne

Hi

I've been on the generic Elisa Mylan 35 (Diane 35, Dianette) for about 9 months now and everything has gone great... But last month I started to get all these tiny bumps... I've been using a Tea Tree wash and applying Differin Gel (in the evening) and Benzac Gel 10% and Benzac Wash 5% (in the morning) to get rid of these bumps -_- and I'm starting to see some improvement.

I'm kinda worried that my acne will come back 'cause you never know when these bumps (I gues they're whiteheads?) decide to infect and become a pimple :doubt:

maybe Elisa Mylan 35 isn't strong enough anymore? Or my hormones are getting used to this pill?

Is it possible that I got these bumps, because I often change my moisturizer?

Yes... I find I break out when I use moisturizer on my cheeks. You should only use it on the areas that look flaky on a "as needed" basis. There is something called acne "cosmetica" (acne caused by cosmetics).

Which moisturizer are you using? Does it have any oil in it?