Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had a girl in my college, she was very beautiful but had red pimples on her cheeks but don't know why they were adding to her beauty.

and she was quite satisfied with those pimples right on her face which gave me an inspiration to stay satisfied with what ever you are.

i had a girl in my college, she was very beautiful but had red pimples on her cheeks but don't know why they were adding to her beauty.

and she was quite satisfied with those pimples right on her face which gave me an inspiration to stay satisfied with what ever you are.

You know what, I think you didnt find the pimples unattractive exactly because she didnt..

This is just the thing we should all learn to do; being comfortable with ourselves, even our flaws.

Ive noticed that basicially if I dont think of my acne or let it interfer with my behaviour, no one else is going to treat me different either :D Im trying to stay positive at all times and im happy to hear you are too :) Besides, if acne is going to bother us for a certain period of time.. why not enjoy life even during that time?

this is what i always say. people are going to judge you based on how they think you judge yourself. for instance - i know two other people with acne. one's loud, outgoing, confident - and thus, the most popular kid in school. myself - i shy away/hide because of acne. hoping to get over that :)