Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

I need some help has anyone used the Skintactix acne system? Does it work like they say it will and would you recommend it?

Also, I dont think my products are working now so if u could gimme some advice. Thanks.

A.M. Wash face with clearasil Daily face wash

Use stridex pads

Apply clean and clear dual action moisturziter

P.M. wash face with clearasil daily face wash

use stridex pads

apply 10% BP

I am currently using Skintactix. They are very nice ,natural products and I think reasonable in price (although more than the otc stuff). The company is great about customer service via e-mail and seem very knowledgeable. I think they are reputable. They are strongly against benzoyl peroxide and have formulated products to use in lieu of bp. I have used bp successfully for years, but it has done damage to my skin in terms of aging.

My acne is not that bad anymore and this works fine, however, I do not know about its' effectiveness with bad, cystic-type acne. They say it works, but the products are much milder than any bp or retinoids that I was using.

I think it's worth a try. It definetly won't hurt. If your acne is really bad, I think you have to see a derm.