Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all, I'm not new to this forum but I've just been generally trying to find my own way in combating whatever is happening to my face. It all started around a year ago when I got Hives and ever since then it's gradually got worse. I've never had good skin, since the age of about 13-14 I had quite moderate Acne but it basically vanished when I hit the age of 18. Now, I'm left with some sort of mess on my face which has no correspondance to where my Acne originally was. It's gradually got worse over this last year and has destroyed every bit of confidence I had. My eyes are very dark and seem to "Sag", My cheeks are full of pits and open pores and are generally very thick and red, and my nose is full of blackheads and also very red. It's hit me today that maybe I should kick my self up the bum and go see a dermatologist to find out exactly what it is. My current skin cleaning regime is "Simple fash wash" and "Simple hydrating light Moisturiser" so I doubt that could be the problem.

ANY help is much appreciated.

post-117374-1279223810_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1279223822_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1279223829_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1279223810_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1279223822_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1279223829_thumb.jpg

that area loooks really irritated, could be because of overwashing, chemicals you use in that area, too much build up of oil clogging and irritating.. it could be many things, its up to you to find out what is causing it.

agree with what is above. it's definitely a good idea to see a dermatologist about that and check out some possible options.

This is how my cheeks are under eyes. It stays constantly pinkish/red with small bumps here and there. No matter if i use water only to cleanse or not it always stays irritated looking. I dont know if it will ever go away. "/

That's what I don't understand. I thought it looked like rosacea just because it was around the nose and cheeks but it just suddenly appeared. I don't see how "simple facewash" would aggregate my face as it's only that part which looks irritated.