Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kina810

Why is it that something just has to be wrong with me?

it used to be my body.i lost weight.too much weight.got an eating disorder.recovered.

then it was my whole low self-confidence phase.i was really thin after recovering.i felt too ugly to even talk to my cousins because they can't go on for 5 seconds without telling me how thin i was.

gained weight.i was healthy.then it was my teeth.not straight enough.so i got braces.

then i got acne.now my face is spotty,some boys at school even calls me leopard face.

why does acne have to happen?damn it.just when i thought i was okay,i could actually enjoy my life,and be happy,BOOM.acne hits me like a train right in the face.

Edited by iLikeyou

im so sorry girl, it sounds like u have had a rough road. just keep being strong! u have already over come so many obstacles so don't let it get u down.. u will get over acne too and be even stronger than u are now.

acne seems to do that to people. i had horrible teeth as well. once i got my braces off and started whitening my teeth i felt more confident (this was in middle school) then BAM acne. that killed it...

but just keep in mind all the people that love you for you. not the immature assholes from highschool (im guessing ur in highschool) im about to enter my senior year, and people do mature slowly. but there are alot of insensitive morons in highschools. just remember, that u are stronger than they are, u know what its like to suffer, and ur integrity will bring u far in life, while they are doing nothing :)

Also, from what i can tell from ur picture, u have gorgreous dark hair and a beautful skin tone mixed with big beautiful brown eyes! work those eyes girl! focus on the good things.

aw im so sorry youve had it this tough. just remember all the crap we have to go through in our lives can either make us bitter or make us better. its what i like to remind myself. you eventually will be able to get your acne at least under control, but hopefully meanwhile youll become a stronger person. i know its so very difficult, but remember its your heart and who you are on the inside that truly makes you a beautiful person. so those jerks who call you leopard face, sure maybe they have clear skin, but theyll never be as beautiful as a person with a heart of gold. so just remember that. life is so dang hard, but i hope you can learn from it and let it make you a better person, and eventually things willllllll get better.

WHOO!i watched inception yesterday.DAYYUMMN that was an awesome movie :D

made me think for hours afterwards!

Again if that's you in you're avatar then you look fine

so do the other two girls posting in this topic.

When you're growing up you go through stages of being a little chubby

or lanky and a bit goofy looking (like acne its worse for guys)

but you'll fill out in the end and i'm sure those boys will be wishing they'd been nicer to you.

Leopards are sexy as hell. Tell 'em THAT and walk away.

You look great in your photo. :) Good for you for also figuring out for yourself how to stop the descent into self-pity! :dance:

leo is still hot!and there's that other guy,cilian murphy?yum :)

and thanks Boss01 and Wynne!i told the guy off already,i'm pretty sure we wont be talking to each other anymore. :P

Guest Timehealsall

hey ilikeyou, i saw inception a day ago, and tom hardy (Eames) was so awesome in that movie. Same with leo and gordon levitt. Anyways, keep staying strong. I am in the same boat as you, as a guy, i usually did not feel all too worried about my appearance but i have gone through such a shitty life. First it was my teeth being crooked, than i got a severe case of seborrheic dermatitis on my eyebrows/hairline and parts of my face. Then i got eczema on my body (ugly red itchy patches of skin, and it was on my arms and legs, cant hide those areas..). Did i mention that i lost 3/4 of my eyebrows with the seborrheic dermatitis? I also had weight issues (i got some weird metabolism that makes me lose weight EVEN THOUGH I EAT a ton). While i was trying to deal with eczema/seborrheic dermatitis, at the age of 15-16, i get acne... and the acne is pretty damn bad. Judging from your picture, you seem to be of indian origin, and if you are, i know exactly how it feels like when close relatives tease you about your appearance. TRUST ME, i have gone through all that BS. If you are feeling down, just think about other people out there who have suffered much worse than you have.

everyones getting all hot and bothered by Leo and Cillian, but you are forgetting the real stud in the movie.

joseph gordon-levitt. now THAT is a man i'd switch teams for. and btw, Inception was in fact uh-mazing. as for the green zone reference up above....eh. pretty generic action movie. bourne 4 without the thrills.

and as for the topic at hand, something is wrong with everyone. really, you'd be surprised what some people consider huge problems, and some people would be surprised at what YOU consider huge problems. but that's life, it's a struggle. but everyone does struggle. except Joseph Gordon-Levitt, too much of a doll to struggle.

Timehealsall:OW!you've suffered way more than me.i just sound like a whining baby now.ehh.im totally sorry if you're offended by anything i say here,yeah.i hope you get better soon :)

Rawlin67:leo,cilian,joseph.....yum.i have a more reasons to buy the DVD now.haha! :D

X3Kell3X:9 dollars??where i live,the movie tickets are only 3 dollars!or 2 dollars!wow..tickets aint cheap over there,haha.

now i wanna see this movie!!!!!! is it worth a 9 dollar ticket??

yes. to be honest, there's so much awesome heart-pounding action in it it was worth an imax ticket. i paid 14 for the sucker but i don't regret it.

its also 150 minutes, so they aren't cheapening you out on time.

ohhh imax! ive never been! i wanna go now.

omg okay if a movie ticket was 2 or 3 dollars i would go EVERYDAY. thats really sad. ya every year the ticket price goes up where i am.

i've never watched imax before,but i wanna!i wanted to go when Avatar came out,but im not sure if they had that?...

despicable me was shooo cute!and funny!haha :D

I admire you people, admitting to your flaws and weaknesses, it truly helps get over them.

Funny thing... i've talked to a few people who were bullies back in middle school and they are all weak and would be destroyed by the things we've had to endure. A bit of encouragement in that sentence hopefully. :)

ps I agree Inception was a great movie, but I don't think it was better than The Dark Knight, maybe it's just a guy thing too, but I don't think LeoDicaprio is all that sexy. :lol:

I'd like to see Despicable me, but the next few weeks are busy! Beach tomorrow though. :D I don't even care who stares me down i'm goin' to relax =O