Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teigr

Bad acne replaced by blackheads and pimples

Hi every one

I am new to the forms and have a question bugging me,

For the last 6-9 months have have suffered with fairly severe acne, with very oil but dry skin. Over the last few weeks I think I have managed to calm my skin, I havent had a big break out in a while, but now I have blackheads that seem to swell a bit dry up and unplug them selves if left alone, my problem with this though is that they have formed in groups on my cheeks and forehead and dont seem to show any sign of calming down, my skin is also quite lumpy with small non inflamed pimples in these areas?

Is my skin just getting better or have i just replaced the inflamed acne with more mild stuff?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi every one

I am new to the forms and have a question bugging me,

For the last 6-9 months have have suffered with fairly severe acne, with very oil but dry skin. Over the last few weeks I think I have managed to calm my skin, I havent had a big break out in a while, but now I have blackheads that seem to swell a bit dry up and unplug them selves if left alone, my problem with this though is that they have formed in groups on my cheeks and forehead and dont seem to show any sign of calming down, my skin is also quite lumpy with small non inflamed pimples in these areas?

Is my skin just getting better or have i just replaced the inflamed acne with more mild stuff?

Thanks in advance :)

can u try posting a pic or a pic that looks similar to your condition..

oily but dry?? is your skin flakey??how is your nose region?