Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercs22

The girl of my dreams has acne...

Its honestly something I would never notice if I didn't have acne myself, but I recently took notice that the girl I have the biggest crush on ever has some mild-moderate (if I'm judging very harshly) acne. Me, her and 3 other girls were hanging out at the lake the other day and I kind of noticed it out of the blue and I thought to myself, "Wow, I constantly get on my own case about how I'd be so much more attractive without my skin problems, but even if she had acne as bad as mine I'd still consider her one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen". Granted, her acne is not very bad, she has a decent amount of pimples on her chin and cheeks which she hides very well with make up, but even if she had NO acne I highly doubt I'd think any more of her.

I just figured I'd throw this out there, the point being you can still have acne and be incredibly attractive... and before somebody asks this is a different girl then the one I was talking about in my other topic.

true!i had a crush on this guy,and i always viewed him with baing perfectly gorgeous..then when i first got my acne,i noticed everything....and i mean EVERYTHING.

i saw his scars,his pimples..but it really didnt matter.he's hot no matter what. :)

but then he moved away. MEHHHHH

thats great! its good that u don't view her any differently. also makes girls like me feel better about our skin and what guys think about it.

i have found that since i have acne i notice it more in other people. im always examining other people's skin from afar. either im extremely jealous cuz its flawless or im like umm..ur like me!

Aww, that's so cute! I'm glad there are guys like you who don't judge girls who have a few physical flaws!

Honestly to me, the most attractive man in Hollywood right now? Chris Pine. If you watch Star Trek you can see his acne scars. In my opinion, this makes him MORE attractive to me because he's been through what I've been through, and he's beautiful anyway. :D

I find that people who have some sort of flaw are much more attractive, even if only in the way it shapes their personalities.

Aww, that's so cute! I'm glad there are guys like you who don't judge girls who have a few physical flaws!

Honestly to me, the most attractive man in Hollywood right now? Chris Pine. If you watch Star Trek you can see his acne scars. In my opinion, this makes him MORE attractive to me because he's been through what I've been through, and he's beautiful anyway. :D

I find that people who have some sort of flaw are much more attractive, even if only in the way it shapes their personalities.

:clap:

Yep, this. And not just because you mentioned Chris Pine ♥

Cool.

I can accept a guy with acne. I mean as long as it's not the extreme case.

My girl friend has mild acne... it's only mild and her boyfriend dumped her because of her acne. Said that he can't accept such a face. Gosh..

I think most people see through the acne. They may judge you first on appearance but if you have a good attitude and make a good impression with your personality, the acne disappears. However, I have known some people who simply can't look past it.

Anyway, this reminds me of the attractive lady who sold me my first apartment. The last few times I saw her, she had fairly bad acne on her face and seemed rather embarrassed about it. But I just remember smiling and thinking, "You are still so damn cute!" :blush:

To be honest, I wish I knew more girls with acne. I'd feel much more comfortable being around them than these "supermodels" with 30 lbs of makeup. :rolleyes: