Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sux0rz

zits on forehead? and the scars

well i've never had an indented scar, but suddenly i got one out of nowhere, i swear. nowhere. i didn't do anything to get it. so that's a mystery, i put maderma on it and another zit came up because of the gel! bad move, i picked at that one, BAD MOVE. so now there are 2 scars like that on my forehead, it's really strange. i wonder if anyone else has any explination? i know it's weird. but these are really small zits like pretty much invisible with makeup. but they scar pretty bad so i guess i will just not touch them and wait for them to go away. is this common? i don't break out other places.. it might be from my hair touching my forehead.

sorry if this sounds stupid, i know it could be a lot worse but i'm really concerned

That's possibe for your hair to have something to do with the zits cause that happens to me when I get my hair wash. I hope everything works out for the best.

Mederma is generally used for hypertrophic scarring (raised, not indented). It's possible that your skin was reacting to the application of Mederma. It sounds like it may have clogged your pores. It's common for people to have different reactions to topicals put on their face. This is why it's best to do a patch test before putting something on your entire face.

Mederma is generally used for hypertrophic scarring (raised, not indented). It's possible that your skin was reacting to the application of Mederma. It sounds like it may have clogged your pores. It's common for people to have different reactions to topicals put on their face. This is why it's best to do a patch test before putting something on your entire face.

Well, I have no idea what the bumps are - could be a reaction to it. You could schedule an appointment with a Dermatologist. Perhaps they might know what the bumps are.