Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StayAlive

Everytime I smoke cigarettes my acne is getting better WTF??

Seriously, my acne is getting better every-time I smoke a specific cigarette (i will not mention the brand .. but it's menthol cigarettes).

I tried it the second time already (second pack), my breakouts stop completely and my skin isn't oily like it uses to be.

And I must say also, that I had 2 months break with the packs, so I'm 100% sure it's the cigarettes.

It just makes me wanna smoke more lol....

Is anyone else stops breaking out while smoking?

I always breakout badly after a heavy night on the hookah (probably the equivalent of smoking a pack or 2 in one night).

<_<

I guess its *possible* that the smoke is actually doing something to your face 0.o

Could it be something else associated with the changes you've been making? Maybe you stand outside and get more sun when you smoke? Maybe you avoid something else?

Seriously, my acne is getting better every-time I smoke a specific cigarette (i will not mention the brand .. but it's menthol cigarettes).

I tried it the second time already (second pack), my breakouts stop completely and my skin isn't oily like it uses to be.

And I must say also, that I had 2 months break with the packs, so I'm 100% sure it's the cigarettes.

It just makes me wanna smoke more lol....

Is anyone else stops breaking out while smoking?

Even my acne gets better after I smoke a particular cigarette but when I smoke menthol the acne gets worse in my case. Regarding the oiliness, no difference. :D

lol

i smoke hookah almost everyday lol... but not a whole pack, just 2 heads with my friends...

i don't know, ill try not to smoke again after this pack, so i can see the difference..

lol ditto about the hookah thing.. but hookah has made no difference to my face or the oiliness. Maybe all these thoughts are just in my head playing tricks on me coz I have started to think a lot about my face(acne). :lol:

Edited by Aglaeca