Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PandaPro

Pimples Pop Overnight

Hi guys, I'm newly registered to this forum but I've been reading articles and posts for awhile now.

I have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to online so far:

Whenever I wash my face, even in the most gentle manner, It ends up rupturing a pimple or peeling some part of skin and my face ends up bleeding. I can't use towels anymore because every time I pat my face dry there are always some blood spots on it, so I've switched to just drying with paper towels. Also, my pimples and cysts seem to pop overnight it seems, because I commonly wake up with scabs and trails of dried blood on my face in the morning. Does anybody else have a similar case?

I'm male, 18, had acne for around 6 years. I recently was on BP during the day and tretinoin at night and this would happen, so I assumed it was the tretinoin exfoliating my skin. Now I'm on my second week of accutane and still am bleeding a little bit everytime I wash my face. Just woke up with most of my pimples popped and turned into scabs today actually. I used to have extremely oily skin. My skin also scars very easily. I'm thinking moisturizing day and night would help this problem?

Regime: Cetaphil Daily Cleanser day and night.

Hi guys, I'm newly registered to this forum but I've been reading articles and posts for awhile now.

I have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to online so far:

Whenever I wash my face, even in the most gentle manner, It ends up rupturing a pimple or peeling some part of skin and my face ends up bleeding. I can't use towels anymore because every time I pat my face dry there are always some blood spots on it, so I've switched to just drying with paper towels. Also, my pimples and cysts seem to pop overnight it seems, because I commonly wake up with scabs and trails of dried blood on my face in the morning. Does anybody else have a similar case?

I'm male, 18, had acne for around 6 years. I recently was on BP during the day and tretinoin at night and this would happen, so I assumed it was the tretinoin exfoliating my skin. Now I'm on my second week of accutane and still am bleeding a little bit everytime I wash my face. Just woke up with most of my pimples popped and turned into scabs today actually. I used to have extremely oily skin. My skin also scars very easily. I'm thinking moisturizing day and night would help this problem?

Regime: Cetaphil Daily Cleanser day and night.

when you sleep at night do you mover around alot or have your face right on the pillow?

Hmm good question. I'm really not sure because I sleep really heavy haha. But I sleep on my back face up, and I usually wake up in that position or sometimes on my side.

Hmm good question. I'm really not sure because I sleep really heavy haha. But I sleep on my back face up, and I usually wake up in that position or sometimes on my side.

thats what happens during your sleep you pop them when you rub your face on the pillow ...there is really nothing you can do unless you sleep with your face up for the whole night wich is really unconfortable...

sorry I mean I sleep on my back, with my face up. That still could be it though, although there isn't any blood on my pillow. Do you think moisturizing day and night will help the bleeding when I wash my face?

sorry I mean I sleep on my back, with my face up. That still could be it though, although there isn't any blood on my pillow. Do you think moisturizing day and night will help the bleeding when I wash my face?

it wont matter if you mouzturize or not becaue is not dryness.. like i said there is not much you can do ...this use to happen to me too

I'd say defo moisturise anyway irregardless of your pimples popping or not since you're on accutane. The added moisture will probably help as you're helping out your skin's natural protective barrier. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of my pimples pop overnight too (without the blood cos they're generally small) and it's much easier than popping them with you're hands and alot less irritating :D I'd say alot of people would kill for pimples that pop by themselves overnight or on a towel. Once they're popped they're on the way out!