Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kereama

Seborrheic Dermatitis

I sufferer from Seborrheic Dermatitis which has been with me all of my life and in the last 10 years Rosaea has started to show itself.

I have tried every type of shampoo's and lotion that are available but the following is the only thing that ever worked

I would like to bring it to the notice of a researcher or someone able to do something with the following.

Andrew Collinge Ltd (Hair stylist) in New Zealand during the 1990's had a Scalp moisteriser on sale that could contain the symptoms over night after one application and would keep it at bay as long as you used it once a week. I used it for 7 years and had no problems in all that time.

They removed it from the market in 1999 and the scaly skin stared growing again and has done so ever since, and I have not found anything that can contain it for me.

I sent an email to the Manager of Andrew Collinge Ltd NZ Kate Feek ([email protected]) to see if I could purchase the formula but have had no response after the initial request.

Maybe this will inspire someone with research funding to explore this further and find out what was in the scalp moisteriser that made it so effective for me.

Edited by Kereama