Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hlokitty

is there any product for the craters???

Now that my cystic acne is clearing up, Im having concealer issues w/ scars and craters which i have on the sides of my face. Is there any product/liquid/gel to build up the areas, so when i put my foundation the craters dont show??? im getting married in 3 1/2 months and im totoally stressing about this. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day :D

First of all, are you getting a makeup artist to do your makeup? I didn't and wished I had. Just because I woke up the day of my wedding with a big zit and couldn't do anything with it. Tried to put hot water on it and pop it but it just got bigger. Then I had only my own stupid makeup to try to cover it up. It sucked.

However, the photographers did a fabulous job of keeping me in the best light. I told them that my skin sucked and I am self-concious about it and they said not to worry. They were right, in my pics my skin looks pretty damn good.

Finally, try a concealer brush. It helps get makeup exactly where you want it (in little pores and craters, etc). You can get them at most makeup counters or go to a Sephora (sephora.com) although they are ALWAYS out at their stores so I recommend ordering online.

Good luck and relax before and during your wedding! It's going to be a great day and you'll look great no matter what! (by the way, take a break every hour or so to check your makeup in the bathroom. you can do a quick touch-up if necessary but please don't obsess about it!)

whitney,

thanks so much for the encouraging responce. I will be getting my makeup done professionally, so i guess they should know all the tricks, but I am definitly going to try the concealer brush for everyday makeup. Im glad to hear your wedding pics came out goood. thanks again!!!

hlokitty