Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babygirlmely

new member!!... help ..!!!

Hello ... well .. I have been having ance last years ... and right now I am 16 years old ... and also I have been hearing a lot of experience from people on the internet .. It sound a lot of scare ... I don't want to experience ance for so many years like other people do :redface2: :huh:

Hope any of you dears can help me to not have that nightmare ..... :dance: :sad:

well... I have tried a lot of stuff.... like clearasil , stidex pad, a lot a lot . also proacitve .. and .. I went to the dermatology twice .. but It doens't work at all.... the doctor gave me some mouth take medicine and clindamycin ... and doesn't work ...

When I came to this website ... I told my sister to go with me to buy the neutragena acne spot ... the 2.5% bp ...right away .... and I will start using it this night ... well hope it work for me ... pleasssee...

I also want to use the rice powder.. it's a kind of oil absorber power . ..... .. it 's good for me to use it ???? and also . people told me not to use moisturizer since my skin is oily already .... ??? is it true .. should I use it or not????

hope you dears can give me some advice .. people who use bp like the regime ... and really work for them!!!!!..can they give me some adive .. please <_<

thanks a lot .. if it work .. I will highly recommend it to me friends ... I don't want anyone suffer cause the ance .. !!!!./. it's not fair :dance::angry: for :clap:ussssssssss..... :twisted: thank anyway help ..

I really hope the regimen works for you! My advice is to follow it exactly as it's laid out, don't add rice powder or anything else and do use an oil-free moisturiser, at least in the morning.

Where do you live BTW? Many people (including me) prefer Dan's gel to the Neutrogena, but if you don't live in the States it can take a while to arrive, so it may be best to start with the On-The-Spot.

Good luck!

Hii... it's me again ... well .. thank you vanesa///// hope it work for me ....

well .. I started my regim yesterday night .... I was using the clean and clear ance advantage ... but I don't like it at all cause it make you face look shine and the pimples look more visible ... anyway ... I return it back @@@@ and change it to the ance spot ..... not wasting money !!! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

anyway .... my skin is oily .... I like to use the oil blotter ... just a paper to absord the oil .... :angry:

my routine is like .... because we are not in school ... I don't take shower during the morning ... :lol: lazyy... so I wash my face in the sink with running water , pat dry , wait like 15 minutes while watching tv ... and then put on my bp on ( it seem a lot ... it cover my entire face and also with cream that you still can see .... but when it dry up .... you can't tell :lol: ) and then wait ... 15 minute and put on my neutrogena oil free uv 15 on .... and that is ... I don't use the washclothe anymore ... just to pat dry it .... is that right ... but at night I don't use moisturizer cause I barely started ,,, and it is not drying yet ..

Is THAT RIGHT ???? thanks ...... muaxxxx :pray: .... love you guys....

and don't be sad people who have it ... be on this foros .. cause you will find a lot of help .. !!!! :whistle:exclaim.gifexclaim.gif

TO Vanessa ... ohhh dear .. I forget something ... yeah .. I live in california fresno .... I did order it .... but i am waiting the product ... but I want to have some quickly result to prepare to go back to schooll .. AUgust 11 ... so that's why I just bought the neutrogena ance spots.... jajaj biggrin.gifrazz.gif :redface2:

thank god .. and help me please... exclaim.gifexclaim.gif:naughty:

enjoy your life and alway be happy

Yep, sounds like you're doing it right. If you live in California you should get Dan's gel pretty quick. The Neutrogena works well too though. Make sure it is all getting absorbed - rub it in gently, making sure not to rub too hard or your face will get irritated.

GOod luck!

hello vanessa .... thank you very much ... I think I am in the right track too... well hopefuly ... :huh:tongue.gif

hey .. just curious .. how old are you ... and are you in dan's regime ...did you get well... how long it take you to get result ????

and I am in it for 6 days or so ... and before I use the clearsil 10 % bp .. and it was too dry ... so ... anyway ... my skin is pinky and a little dry .. but with the moisturizer is okay ... <_< is it seen in the right track to you ???? a lot is drying up ... but pink :redface2:

thank you vanessa .. thank you and god bless you !!!!!!!!!1 :pray:

I'm 31 and I started using the regimen about a year and a half ago. It took quite a long time to work completely for me (4 to 5 months) although most people seem to get results sooner than that, so don't despair! smile.gif

Also, I found that adding salicylic acid really helped me, but again most people won't need to do that and it is very harsh on the skin, a lot of people burn their skin doing that. I only did that because AHAs seem to break me out, and I really needed an exfoliant. I guess a lot of people find the Eucerin Renewal really good though - you can add it in after a few weeks and see what you think.

thank you a lot vanessa .. well ... I think I need to exfoliotate too... cuase I like to have clean skin ...

well .. what do you think I use a peel off masque ... ????? well I it the one by Stives ... it called the peel off hydraxy masque ..and said masque with aphya $ Beta Hydroxy ... . it's for remove imputities and gently exfoliate with an Alpha & Beta dyroxy comples to leave skin soft smooth and rejuvenated !!!!,,\

is that good to use it ... ?????? and if so .. how many day a week should I do so ????

like I said, I think the best is to stick to the regimen EXACTLY for a few weeks before you add in anything else, including masques, AHAs etc. Otherwise you will have a hard time determining what products are really helpful and which ones interfere with the regimen. So wait on the masque for a little while.