Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme133

Dermonu

vit. A, B, C, D, E cream.

I'm sure it works for skin rejuvenation and hyperpigmentation, anti-wrinkles and all... but i doubt it will work for pitted acne scars.

I'm sure it works for skin rejuvenation and hyperpigmentation, anti-wrinkles and all... but i doubt it will work for pitted acne scars.

haha. it sounds like its got all the colours of the rainbow. i like creams that add just a little bit of everything, just in case one might work ! id be running a mile from it - although i like the classy name.

i wish there were a cream to make any severity of acne scars vanish. that thing will be on every news, magazine, spread all across the world making bagillions of dollars.

Are you kidding me the video was like so damn funny how the hell did he get rid of the scars he had .....and the gel costs around 400 $ :lol: But you could try it with derma rolling ...it might work

Edited by acne_scars23

I've tried to do some research on this, but it looks that the info on this cream comes only in Italian, is this Italian btw?

lol, yeah. definitely a BIG scam.

Just look at 'em dissappear lol! So is it italian, anyone ?

Benni dont give into it ! lol...chee is right, it looks like a giant scam :)

It's Spanish but cmon; look at the "after" part in the video - it's blurred to an extent that neither scars nor his five o'clock shadow can be seen. So if you don't want to become a cartoon character, don't buy this product.

It's Spanish but cmon; look at the "after" part in the video - it's blurred to an extent that neither scars nor his five o'clock shadow can be seen. So if you don't want to become a cartoon character, don't buy this product.

hahahahaha LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, do you speak spanish? cuz I've found this guy on the video, Oscar Jhonatan Plata - the so called X acne scar sufferrer, so he's on the mexican facebook, but I dont understand a *hit there lol, maybe you could PM him or something, I'm just being curious about this product - they're asking 400$ and that's a lot, I'm sure it doesn't help as much as they show on the ad, but it certainly has to do something postive to your scars if those dudes are asking that much $ for a jar of this "miracle" cream,

so here goes the link to contact that guy

http://www.sonico.com/u/Oscar_Jonathan_Plata_Aviles/54084964

BTW, do you speak spanish? cuz I've found this guy on the video, Oscar Jhonatan Plata - the so called X acne scar sufferrer, so he's on the mexican facebook, but I dont understand a *hit there lol, maybe you could PM him or something, I'm just being curious about this product - they're asking 400$ and that's a lot, I'm sure it doesn't help as much as they show on the ad, but it certainly has to do something postive to your scars if those dudes are asking that much $ for a jar of this "miracle" cream,

i cannot even begin to imagine how you found him....scary but also interesting at the same time. there are a number of mexican users on here who we could get to message him.

im a bit worried. when i looked up the product and saw some before and after pics - some where stolen ones from elsewhere.

the following reviews are from Amazon. they have been made in response to the company's Renuee cream for stretch marks. it at least highlights how happy people are with their products.

the responses are mixed.

Five Stars

I was disappointed and esceptic too, the first time I used this product, so i didn't used it the right way cause didn't expected nothing... but a few months after I quited usin it, I decided to give it a second chance, and started again; this time, followin' the right instructions: two times a day, in the morning and in the night, daily; and at the third week I saw a uniformity in color and depth in my allready white stretchmarks... I mean I had this stretchmarks since my first pregnancy (more than 25 years ago), tried almost everything in the market, and for the first time, I saw real results whit a product... I've used it for about a year now, and my stretchmarks are almost gone completely...Untill now, nothing had worked for me better

One Star

hello first i would like to say that i bought this product on janruary 19 with strong hopes of my stretch marks being removed im very sad to say that its been 1 month and i have not seen any results and i truly feel cheated so i would like for someone to please contact me and explain to me why it is that i have not seen any results from this product thank you.

Edited by sydney_fellow

i cannot even begin to imagine how you found him....scary but also interesting at the same time. looking briefly at his profile, his pic looks a bit like the ones movie stars do. is he an actor?

either way id love it if someone contacted him. alternatively, we could always use an electronic translator.

KGB has you dude, LMFAO!!!

I'm sure that we'll find someone who could speak spanish here, I'm pretty sure Chico himself could chat with Mr. Plata.

i cannot even begin to imagine how you found him....scary but also interesting at the same time. looking briefly at his profile, his pic looks a bit like the ones movie stars do. is he an actor?

either way id love it if someone contacted him. alternatively, we could always use an electronic translator.

KGB has you dude, LMFAO!!!

I'm sure that we'll find someone who could speak spanish here, I'm pretty sure Chico himself could chat with Mr. Plata.

lol KGB to the max. ive done more roaming of the net and ive found some interesting things out:

1) look closely at the video and even through the thick haze some of the scars remain...since they were the shallow ones we can assume the deeper ones must also remain;

2) ive found various reviews where people say it didnt work;

3) ive read an interesting review from an american magazine slamming the company. they say its very unusual that the company has no website and sells through a number of backdoor vendors, that they refuse to list their ingredients (law in most civilised countries) and have absolutely no refunds policy. it recommends people to stay away.

anyhoo, time for bed. sleep well people :)

ps ive decided to make my own dodgy before and after pics. enjoy :) PS its not meee. its a lovely fraxel user.

http://img193.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=frax4.jpg

Edited by sydney_fellow

on a positive note, the main ingredients are:

- tea tree oil (good for killing bacteria)

- Rosehip oil (good for fading red marks)

- onion extract (good for getting rid of raised scars)

Edited by sydney_fellow

I speak Polish Italian, English and Russian. Spanish is a bit similar to Italian and I can understand a little but am not able to produce anything:P. Sorry then I can't help you. I wouldn't even bother to try this product though. It's topical so how come is it supposed to work on depressed scars at the same time producing no downtime?

BTW, what does "LMFAO" stand for?

Keep your toes crossed coz I'm going for the last exam @ my university today:):).

I speak Polish Italian, English and Russian. Spanish is a bit similar to Italian and I can understand a little but am not able to produce anything:P. Sorry then I can't help you. I wouldn't even bother to try this product though. It's topical so how come is it supposed to work on depressed scars at the same time producing no downtime?

Keep your toes crossed coz I'm going for the last exam @ my university today:):).

Lmfao- Laughin mi fuckin ass off!!!

And I really would like to know what the guy said did anyone chat wid him till now ??? lol

Lmfao- Laughin mi fuckin ass off!!!

And I really would like to know what the guy said did anyone chat wid him till now ??? lol

No, I guess no one spoke to him up to now.... hey are there any spanish speakers out there?

Good luck with your exam Chico! allthough, by now it's probably finished already lol, I hope that you were good, I know that you were good! a guy who speaks so many languages, should be smart enough to pass any kind of an exam.

Kороче говоря, удачи тебе во всех начинаниях! конечно, если бы ты и по испански говорил и смог бы обяснится с этим парнишкой, то мы бы все были тебе премного благодарны... ну да ладно... счастливо!!! :D

Guys, please. Don't buy it. A topical for 400bucks while lasers, microdermabrasions, peels, etc. work little by little?I wouldn't even care.

Guys, please. Don't buy it. A topical for 400bucks while lasers, microdermabrasions, peels, etc. work little by little?I wouldn't even care.

Funny thing .In my country it's sold for US$45 .

lol really? did you ever try it?

lol. why dont you make your own?

- tea tree oil

- Rosehip oil

- onion extract

- pinch of love, happiness and hope

Nope. I was the topic starter .I wanted to seek opinions fr people first . Strangely enough , i can't seem to find anyone who used this product before in the web .