Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infectedstrawberry

NIZORAL 2% for Pityrosporum folliculitis..

;) Hi ya everyone! I'm new to these boards, and I am glad to be here....(not really, I rather not have skin problems :confused: ) ! Well I am pretty much paranoid. I have been suffering from on and off PF for a year now. I tried millions of things to keep it down, but it goes aways and keeps on flaring up again. I am now trying Nizoral 2% cream for the first time, and I just have a few questions sience I do not have money to go back to the derm. I was wondering how many times a day I should put it on my face (Is 2 times okay?), and plus just a minute ago I just put it all over on my wet face, is that okay? I have Nizoral dripping down every where because of the water, and plus I accidently got lots of cream on my lips if I rubbed it off it will be fine right? My PF problem is driving me crazy! These questions seem so stupid to me.... :cry:

Shampoo? Cream? Lotion?

If shampoo, let it sit on the skin (eyes closed) for a few minutes and then rinse off completely.

If cream or lotion, follow the product directions.