Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It seems like every other thread is about how depressed people are or how crappy their life is due to their skin.

So my question is, anyone out there like me who just doesn't care anymore and still live life to its fullest?

im more angry than depressed.. angry cause there is no cure or even a decent treatment that works for everyone. i dont care what people think.. im not the one that has to look at this face anyway lmao.

Yay, a positive post in this section!

Me! I don't let my skin hold me back from anything. I'm clear but scarred. So? :lol: Just go out and enjoy yourself.

Great outlook, being positive I believe helps as well. Worrying and stressing about acne I've read and heard can cause more break outs. I think and say to myself "It can/could be worse". I know we're all on a quest to find perfect skin, but "beauty is only skin deep". Good luck to everyone

im more angry than depressed

True story. I get genuinely pissed off when I breakout, like now. I never really get depressed.

im more angry than depressed

True story. I get genuinely pissed off when I breakout, like now. I never really get depressed.

I get more angry too not so much because of the acne itself but because i can not figure out why it keeps coming back or what the hell my skin really wants. My anger does turn into a bit of depression thou. I start to not care about it when i look half way decent and redmarks are fading and skin is clearing up then i do live life to the fullest and go hang out. Then it always comes back with a vengenance pretty quick and it is just a big punch in the gut and your back at square one for the millionth time. Emotional rollercoaster. Right now i am back at square one again after looking decent last week :/

glad im not the only one..yeah it sucks to have crappy skin..but in the grand scheme of things, it's a small problem compared to others

True, i'd chose having bad skin rather than for example losing a leg, suffering from down syndrome, blindness etc. Still acne sux.

good observation i must say, everyone has a flaw ya know, some are visible, some aren't. can't go through life sayign what if