Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I guess the first thing Id like is for somebody that had like back acne for example and got rid of it to tell what they did.

This site seems to be tended more to treating it from the outside which I have become very skeptical of.

But to be honest Im nt even sure if I have cystic or regular or what. If I didnt look in the mirror I wouldnt know its there, but its all over my back, seems like its kind of under my skin, it gets horrible if I do push-up for example for a little while, it looks like nothing that bad in the mornings.

Im a vegeterian ( almost a vegan in fact ), Ive done the acne free in 3 days with dis satisfactory results, Id say Im pretty clean toxicity-wise, I supplemented with Syntol probiotics thinking that it mught be a yeast infection ( candida or whatever its called ), used two bottles of it ( 90 caps each ) with dis satisfactory results.

I would probably love to hear comments/observations on what Ive said and hear the likelihood of it being an allergy or connected with the iodine thing or perhaps a toxic colon or liver or whatever.

I have to make a note that I did do accutane for a while.

So - success stories, comments and observations, please.

Also - is it really appropriate to say that some people are acne prone, a pretty shitty concept if I do say so myself, or maybe its just that some problem in the body is making you acne prone...? I really hope the latter is true.

Oh, and comments on hormonal imbalance, please.