Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So ive been using the back regimen for about two months now and i took a break due to camp and vacation so ive started again and ive been wondering if i actually didnt need the bp and it was just preventing it from clearing up. im not sure if my acne is moderate-severe but i got the bp just in case. if it isnt that bad, will bp actually make the clearing take longer? should i just use AHA?

For me BP made my bacne worse or didn't help at all and prolonged pimples. For about 2 weeks now i've been just showering twice a day with a salacylic body wash with a loofa at night and my back is like 60% clearer.

For me BP made my bacne worse or didn't help at all and prolonged pimples. For about 2 weeks now i've been just showering twice a day with a salacylic body wash with a loofa at night and my back is like 60% clearer.

well the BP and AHA has worked great on my chest, im totally clear. the AHA works wonders on my face (usually clears anything in 2 days tops) but im just not seeing the same results on my back. it will clear to a certain spot then just seems to stop getting any clearer

I just started using the AHA on my back everytime i get out of the shower....ill let you know how it works....my back is pretty clear now i just have alot of marks and scars

I wouldnt say i have moderate or severe acne. i dont have any cysts or nodules or anything, i just have alot of little pimpes all over, mainly concentrated on my shoulders.

I don't know about them but they are small, red pimple type on my back, they increase during summer. is it related to acne? please tell me with solution.