Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falnhart

MSNBC Reporter, Andrea Mitchell

There was a recent post that her scars looked almost completely improved. I also thought that was the case, and was wondering what she'd had done. But in seeing her on MSNBC this evening, her scars haven't changed, and looked somewhat worst under all the makeup. Maybe the lighting was completely different last time around?

I started that post and you are right. Tonight while watching convention coverage on MSNBC I saw Andrea and her skin has not improved. The lighting she was under has to be the worst known to mankind. She should shoot the cameraman who kept zooming in for close ups. What gives? Her skin looked matte perfect 2 weeks ago?

Her scars look quite deep, like ice-pick type, which is prob. the most common type of acne scar. What do you think?

Yeah, they looked deep and she also had some active acne. I just can't get over how different she looked tonight vs. the other week. They did close ups on her the other times I saw her and it was smooth, smooth, smooth. Don't mean to sound like I'm picking on her though. For all we know, she could be a member on this site. Sorry Andrea.

Maybe it was her makeup artist?

A great makeup artist can work wonders, especially on-screen.

:eh:

Being a photographer, lighting makes a big difference in the appearance of scarring. I saw her on MSNBC last night as well. While I don't know what her scars started out as, they appeared to look worse than they did when she was on Hardball. Lighting, angles and filters all make a huge difference in appearance.

Again, here is the original thread I posted on this topic:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=24474