Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest basketballlexie

HELP :(

Guest basketballlexie

I am REALLY down and not happy with how I look tonight. I have so many big red bumps everywhere!!!!!

I have no one to talk to.

My best friend doesn't understand because she is gorgeous and has clear clear skin.

Mom is too busy and we don't get along.

My sister just says doesn't matter and think I am obsessing over nothing.

My boyfriend just says I don't notice and I think it's better, but really he doesn't notice and he doesn't give me much support.

I could really use a friend and some hope from people who are or have gone through it!!!

THank you!!!!!!!!!

I am REALLY down and not happy with how I look tonight. I have so many big red bumps everywhere!!!!!

My best friend doesn't understand because she is gorgeous and has clear clear skin.

My boyfriend just says I don't notice and I think it's better, but really he doesn't notice and he doesn't give me much support.

I could really use a friend and some hope from people who are or have gone through it!!!

THank you!!!!!!!!!

I can pretty much relate to everything you said in that! :lol: What are you using to treat your acne at the moment? ^_^

THank you!!!!!!!!!

I can understand what you are going through because I'm going through the same thing in my life and it really is very upsetting. It basically kills your self esteem and makes you feel really hopeless! :wall: Now, coming to what I'm doing to counter attack mt acne/bumps is I take Doxycycline (Doxt S) tablets twice daily i.e 1 in the morning after food and one in the night after food before going to sleep, apply Nilac gel after washing my face with Lucifer cleansing lotion and drink plenty of water whenever I get time. It really is helping in getting rid of the acne.. maybe you should try the same. Do let me know how it works for you. Don't feel sad coz there are people like me and others who are sailing in the same boat as you are and are willing to help you no matter what happens! Take care! :);)

Guest basketballlexie

THank you!!!!!!!!!

I can pretty much relate to everything you said in that! :lol: What are you using to treat your acne at the moment? ^_^

Accutane and I was my face twice a day with Deep Cleansing Proative Wash and spot treatments and repairing lotion.

Guest basketballlexie

THank you!!!!!!!!!

I can understand what you are going through because I'm going through the same thing in my life and it really is very upsetting. It basically kills your self esteem and makes you feel really hopeless! :wall: Now, coming to what I'm doing to counter attack mt acne/bumps is I take Doxycycline (Doxt S) tablets twice daily i.e 1 in the morning after food and one in the night after food before going to sleep, apply Nilac gel after washing my face with Lucifer cleansing lotion and drink plenty of water whenever I get time. It really is helping in getting rid of the acne.. maybe you should try the same. Do let me know how it works for you. Don't feel sad coz there are people like me and others who are sailing in the same boat as you are and are willing to help you no matter what happens! Take care! :);)

Awh Thanks so much!

& yes I heard water helps with Acne and you really think it helps? I should try it!

But thanks so much for replying and the support!!!

Accutane and I was my face twice a day with Deep Cleansing Proative Wash and spot treatments and repairing lotion.

Well hopefully you'll clear up soon :D In the meantime we'll all be here to offer you support if it's needed :cool: Plus drinking water really helps! Try it! Good luck ;)

Guest basketballlexie

Well hopefully you'll clear up soon :D In the meantime we'll all be here to offer you support if it's needed :cool: Plus drinking water really helps! Try it! Good luck ;)

Thank you so much :)

I started drinkin' lots and lots and lots of water haha :)

I know it wouldn't have done anything yet, but I am soooo down. :(. There has been like 5 new zits every day. I am cranky all the time and my boyfriend is like we should spend some time apart because your cranky all the time and I don't enjoy it. I just wanted to talk to him about how I don't feel confident because all of my zits and he blew up at me! And i have no one to talk to you :( Im just stressed! :(

Ooo good, keep the drinking up! ...Grrr I know the stressed out feeling! :evil: Have you ever tried meditating? I always thought It was really weird and when people suggested it I thought they were crazy, but I tried it and after about 10 minutes with my eyes closed just listening to music you feel so much better! It's just a suggestion :pray:

Guest basketballlexie
Ooo good, keep the drinking up! ...Grrr I know the stressed out feeling! :evil: Have you ever tried meditating? I always thought It was really weird and when people suggested it I thought they were crazy, but I tried it and after about 10 minutes with my eyes closed just listening to music you feel so much better! It's just a suggestion :pray:

Ok ok :) I will definatly try that!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the help!!! Have any more ideas??

Thank you!!1

Ok ok :) I will definatly try that!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the help!!! Have any more ideas??

Thank you!!1

For help with stress? Hmmm, try to eat as healthily as possible, take long walks in the fresh air, watch a funny film. I used to have anger problems and they were the three best ways (in my opinion) to calm down if your feeling stressed. I'd say walking tops all of them :D

Guest basketballlexie

MMk thank you so much! & about a week ago I started excersising a lot more then nomral thank you :)