Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
badgamer

does Kick *ss Industrial Strength Treatment work?

I was looking on ebay and i found this product called Kick *ss Industrial Strength Treatment for teens and i was wondering if anyone has tried this......its not expensive but i dont want to waste my money on something i dont know works or not.......

This is the link to the ebay page its on :think:

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

I've never really seen that product, let alone an "ebay" company selling a product like that. Seems interesting.....

I've been using it for about almost 2 years now and I've seen decent results. Mind you that this product is indeed abrassive, and I'd only recommend if you have severe acne, I had several cysts at a time and now I'm usually down to 1-3 small postulates. And after using for almost 2 years, I am on my second week off it, hopefully to calm my redness, like I said, its pretty abrassive and will most likely indeed leave redness, but its pretty effective if you use it consistently for severe acne.

I was looking on ebay and i found this product called Kick *ss Industrial Strength Treatment for teens and i was wondering if anyone has tried this......its not expensive but i dont want to waste my money on something i dont know works or not.......

This is the link to the ebay page its on :think:

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

Hey, I've seen this also on "eBay"....apparently this seller has a lot of supporters who actually agree that the products work wonders on their skin. I was both curious & tempted to try the products, but I had just ordered and received my Max Clarity, so I'll wait to see what it does for my skin first. So far, I believe that it's actually doing a good job! :)

I actually contacted the seller on eBay to inquire about the products & to get suggestions and recommendations. S/he was very courteous & quick to reply. The eBay seller does mention that the products may take awhile to work & that it's not a "quick fix". In addition to the Kick *ss Industrial Treatment, there's a milder version that's not as abrasive. I'm still very curious about the seller's products, because the feedback listed is posted by individuals - not just randomly generated or ficticiously made up. Please let me know if u decide to try it. I'm just afraid to mix it with the Max Clarity since I just started it. I want to wait until just before my 60-day money back guarantee is up before I try something else :) Good luck with finding good skin care products.

Oh yeah, I love the fact that the products that are on eBay are made with NATURAL ingredients as opposed to tons of chemicals and/or ingredients that we cannot pronounce. But again, please keep me posted if you decide to try it. :)

I've been using it for about almost 2 years now and I've seen decent results. Mind you that this product is indeed abrassive, and I'd only recommend if you have severe acne, I had several cysts at a time and now I'm usually down to 1-3 small postulates. And after using for almost 2 years, I am on my second week off it, hopefully to calm my redness, like I said, its pretty abrassive and will most likely indeed leave redness, but its pretty effective if you use it consistently for severe acne.

Question? Did u continue to use the Kick *ss treatment for the enitre 2 yrs, or did you switch over to their milder version? I'm asking because my acne is somewhat severe, but only around my mouth area. I'd get several large, painful cysts at a time in that area. Other than that, my skin doesn't break out much in the other areas. I do get bumps on my nose & cheeks, but rarely on my forehead. What do you think? Your opinion/feedback is welcomed & appreciated. (I also replied to the other member's post, so maybe you can check out what I said there also b4 you respond me. Of course, it's up to you :) )

Question? Did u continue to use the Kick *ss treatment for the enitre 2 yrs, or did you switch over to their milder version? I'm asking because my acne is somewhat severe, but only around my mouth area. I'd get several large, painful cysts at a time in that area. Other than that, my skin doesn't break out much in the other areas. I do get bumps on my nose & cheeks, but rarely on my forehead. What do you think? Your opinion/feedback is welcomed & appreciated. (I also replied to the other member's post, so maybe you can check out what I said there also b4 you respond me. Of course, it's up to you :) )

Good question, I have only used the Kick Ass Industrial version, since it's their most intense treatment for severe acne I just went ahead and ordered that one. So ever since, I've been using Kick Ass Industrial treatment rather religiously, if not everyday than every other day, until now I decided to take break and let my redness subside, so I've been off it for 2 weeks and my skin feels pretty good. However, I too have breakouts on my chin/mouth, but only if I am constantly touching on my skin, even a gentle touch is enough to irritate that area, so avoid feeling and picking your blemishes. I've finally realized how important it is to not pick your skin, so just be gentle. So basically I use the KICK ASS as a the treatment, a mild cleanser, and always use moisturizer/ sun screen, some Moisturizer comes with SPF already, others its separate, I use the 2 in 1. Oh and one more important thing, when I was using this product for the first year and a half, I was basically a couch potato, only left the house to go to class, and I was still seeing results, however, I have now been exercising daily for almost 2 months and I can say my skin feels much less irritable with less breakouts oh and drink lots of water!!!!

p.s. I know there are many "haters" on this product, mainly because they experience an initial breakout period, that is normal, as it is with MOST other acne treatments, it's your skin reacting to the treatment. So keep in mind that some people will experience that initial breakout, while others might not. I experienced a somewhat moderate breakout. And like I said in the other reply, this product is pretty abrasive, so don't use it more than once a day.

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by WakeUp

ok ive decided to try the industrial strength..... i ordered it on Friday and its being shipped today ill let you guys know how it works for me

ok ive decided to try the industrial strength..... i ordered it on Friday and its being shipped today ill let you guys know how it works for me

Ok gr8! Please do, b/c I'm curious.... :)

Currently, I'm using Max Clarity. It's only been almost 3 weeks, but I have no complaints. I'ts clearing the acne that I have, helping old scars to fade, controlling the EXTREMELY OILY skin that I'd normally have, & the few bumps that I get are small & in no comparison 2 the painful, large cysts that I used 2 get on my chin & around my mouth.

Still.....I'm curious about those eBay products. I probably would've tried them b/c I did contact the slr 2 get info about them, but I had already ordered the Max Clarity. Please keep me posted. I'd appreciate it!

Edited by LuvlyL80

Oh God, don't do this.

I think you will see that many people on this forum have tried this and found it to be devastating to their skin. I won't dig up old wounds, but I will say that as BP focused solution, there are BETTER ways than Carley's.

Oh God, don't do this.

I think you will see that many people on this forum have tried this and found it to be devastating to their skin. I won't dig up old wounds, but I will say that as BP focused solution, there are BETTER ways than Carley's.

Ok, so what do you suggest we use then??? BP is the only thing that really works on my skin. Salicylic acid doesn't do much for me at all. I'm open to your suggestions, especially since you're implying that Carley's products aren't good for us. Based on the eBay feedback, many people are "praising" Carley's products. Is it safe to assume that you tried them?? I'm 31, have suffered from acne since 14, & have tried EVERYTHING under the sun - from Rx products - OTC products....even ProActiv 3 times, including the Extra Stregth version! I suffer from VERY STUBBORN cystic acne around my mouth, on my chin, neck area under chin, & on my cheeks. I also have EXTREMELY OILY skin.

Oh God, don't do this.

I didn't mean to be so flippant. I had oily skin as well and when I used Carley's, which if you read the ingredients contains a lot of irritants (nut shells?) and clogging agents. I know it may work for SOME skin types, maybe, but since your skin seems similiar to mine I will relay my experience.

First of all they tell you it can take MONTHS and MONTHS to work, which seems to defy logic, but I gave it about two and a half months. My skin almost immediately got worse with red bumps, cysts with multiple heads, and generally the worst acne explosion I had ever had since I was in High School (I am 25 now). The last straw was when I started getting acne in places that had been clear for years. I stopped ALL acne treatment and it started getting better and I am using Dermify now. Would I recommend Dermify? I would say give it a try as it is different from both BP and Salycic acid. If it doesn't work I found the Clean & Clear Advantage over the counter kit (One BP wash, acid lotion, spot treatment) actually contained my acne fairly well, but I still got cysts.

On top of that, you have to really hit the acne with a full court press as usually it is a combination of causes. There is, of course, the genetic aspect, but also ensure your diet stays away from a lot of sugars which cause inflammation and try to drink water as your only source of liquid. Refrain from eating greasy or highly processed food as much as you can. In general, live a balanced and healthy lifestyle and try to keep stress down along with your normal acne treatment and I think that is the best way to go.

Ultimately, there is no 100 percent cure for Acne. Even with Dermify, which I love, I still get acne, though smaller and much quicker to disappear. I would say not to despair as I remember seeing a thread where looking at many of the most beautiful celebrities and other people in the world, it quickly became clear that underneath the make-up and what not they also suffered from acne and scarring. Its a far more common condition that we may realize, but you can still live a happy and normal life.

Edited by kanelam

OK well Ive been using this for about a week and a half now......

my acne is looking better than it has for the past 6 years...... Ive tried pretty much everything from acne-free terminator to proactive........ Ive been using it twice a day one in the morning when i wake up and one time before i go to bed.......It comes with a daytime and a night-time moisturizer i put on after the wash in the morning and night after the second wash......

Well its not all great.......the first 3 days my skin was drying out (but maybe because i wasn't using the moisturizer as i was supposed to)......... but it was not a severe drying out like i have experienced in the past its like a few dry spots around your face...

Its hasn't really been that long before i started but even everyone in my family is saying wow this is the best your face has ever looked (while ive had acne)

Ive heard things like the initial breakout........i didn't get a initial breakout probably because my acne is already bad....Some say that your should probably start out with the lower strength.......i started with the industrial because of the severity of my acne......

Somethings work on some people and dont work on others........ my friend tried proactive and it cleared her face.....while making mine worse than it was before......but so far this has worked way better than anything else i have tried and my face is atleast 40-50% clearer than it was 2 weeks ago

I was skeptical because really kick *ss industrial strength acne treatment really doesn't sound professional, now im glad i gave it a try hopefully it keeps going in the right direction

well ill keep you guys updated on how my skin is improving or if it just turns around and go back to the way it was......

well ill keep you guys updated on how my skin is improving or if it just turns around and go back to the way it was......

Thanks 4 ur insight & plz do keep me posted. I'm still skeptical about tryn this though. :confused: Presently, I'm still using Max Clarity (been using it since 7/10). It's doing a gr8 job of controlling my extremely oily skin, but I'm still suffering from the large, cystic-like bumps around my mouth. :cry: I don't know if this is part of some sort of purging process or not, but I don't like it.

I'm considering trying pure Black Soap. With so many options & products, I'm just praying that I can find something that works & will continue to work.

Good luck w/ the products! Glad it's working 4 u! :)

ok im back again and its been about a month or so using kick *ss industrial strength and my face has cleared up just a little more than the last time i posted..... like a week ago i had a break out idk if you can call it a break out my face just got really red and looked really nasty.....but that went away in 2 days after i went down to just 1 time a day. well it has been working better than anything ive ever tried so far so i will keep on using it till the bottles done......my face right now is mostly scars and i had really severe acne to start out with.....this is a good product but it says it might take 4-6 months to clear skin and its only been 1 and my skin looks great (compared to what it was). so i will keep you updated if my acne keeps on the right track