Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heres hoping

whats the point.................

hello friends and sufferers....

i am pleading for help, i have no where else to go. I ran out of my derms office today crying as i have been taken off accutane after 3 months becuase i was having too many issues. dont get me wrong it had started working and i was noticing a difference, however my liver seems to disagree :( . Over the past 10 years, (im 26), i have been on 6 different pills, anibiotics, accutane, hippie medication, everyfacewash and cream in the universe and eventually tried nothing at all to see if that helped.

my derm basically said he cant do anything, just live with it and "get over it", the chraged me $120 for the troubles. i was so upset i ran out of there and now dont know what to do. its been 10 years...... was accutane my last hope? I WILL TRY ANY SUGGESTION, please please help

hello friends and sufferers....

i am pleading for help, i have no where else to go. I ran out of my derms office today crying as i have been taken off accutane after 3 months becuase i was having too many issues. dont get me wrong it had started working and i was noticing a difference, however my liver seems to disagree :( . Over the past 10 years, (im 26), i have been on 6 different pills, anibiotics, accutane, hippie medication, everyfacewash and cream in the universe and eventually tried nothing at all to see if that helped.

my derm basically said he cant do anything, just live with it and "get over it", the chraged me $120 for the troubles. i was so upset i ran out of there and now dont know what to do. its been 10 years...... was accutane my last hope? I WILL TRY ANY SUGGESTION, please please help

I feel your pain! do you have cystic acne?

They sell Accutane on the internet for up to 30mg I believe. You can buy those and at that low of a dosage your liver won't react so drastically.

hey all, haha didnt give enough details before i see. yes i have acute cystic acne and am 27 years old, i weigh 60 kg and is healthy-underweight for my height. am fit and fairly healthy. smoker yes.

I have tried every diet imaginable most with negative results, been on carb free, dairy free, high protein, vegan, vegetarian, meat only, raw only, etc etc. diet does not seem to affect it. the break outs are severe on my cheeks, chin and collar bone, none on my back, forehead or nose but extremely oily there.

Has anyone tried some of the otc topical treatments you dont need a perscription for.... has anyone tried zinc supplements?

hey all, haha didnt give enough details before i see. yes i have acute cystic acne and am 27 years old, i weigh 60 kg and is healthy-underweight for my height. am fit and fairly healthy. smoker yes.

I have tried every diet imaginable most with negative results, been on carb free, dairy free, high protein, vegan, vegetarian, meat only, raw only, etc etc. diet does not seem to affect it. the break outs are severe on my cheeks, chin and collar bone, none on my back, forehead or nose but extremely oily there.

Has anyone tried some of the otc topical treatments you dont need a perscription for.... has anyone tried zinc supplements?

ive tried topical treatment and none of them worked! have u tried every anti-biotic, because i have bad acne just started roaccutane- 5th day....

but there was a time 2-3 years ago when i was on doxycyline or something and it worked for awhile.....

ive tried topical treatment and none of them worked! have u tried every anti-biotic, because i have bad acne just started roaccutane- 5th day....

but there was a time 2-3 years ago when i was on doxycyline or something and it worked for awhile.....

p-s, sorry i didnt read u had been on anti-biotics, but my mate takes zinc tablets and they work okay for him

p-s, sorry i didnt read u had been on anti-biotics, but my mate takes zinc tablets and they work okay for him.... what about the pill or something?

try the acne.org regimen. it seems to work for many people, including those who suffer with cystic acne. All OTC products, too!