Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it just me or does it seem like no matter what regimen your on or how much better you skin looks, your never completely happy? It seems like every time I get a new pimple, my mind starts running wild with thoughts of switching products. I like my regimen, and my face truely is alot better, but im soooooooooo tired of set backs <_< . It seems like just when my face its about to start looking pretty, here comes that one imperfection that screws everything up. :twisted: . I'm not giving up, (I will never let these little buggers win), I just wish that I could hurry up and fine tune my regimen so that I could clear up these couple of red marks. I also feel bad because I know that my face could be soooooo much worse, but I am still face obsessed. Am I vain? This board has helped so much and I dont think that I would have had the results of today without it, but I want you all to please pray for me on my journey. :wink:

smile.gif Im looking for something that will help me in during the day with the scars and redmarks. Right now Im considering, Nuetrogena vitamins and the Eucerine renewal. Tomarrow Im going to the drugstore so, feedback would be really awesome right now. Thanx for your time.

I know how u feel. I'm just like that. When my skin is clear and then out of the blue i get 1 pimple i start to find other products to clear it up. It's pretty sad...haha. All i got to say is if you are to try a new product you should research the product. Go to drugstore.com or makeupalley.com to see reviews and you should research the ingredients too. I don't know what your regimen is but if you mix the Neutrogena Multi-Vitamins with any regimen it might screw u up. Personally...i hate Neutrogena Multi-Vitamins. I tried it before and it did nothing. Try like PURE Aloe Vera gel to help minimize the scars...ok?

~JiN*

PS....Eucerin is very good!! That's all i got to say

Thanx for the info, This is what Im doing:

Washing with C&C blackhead clearing scrub and then with the continuous control cleanser twice a day. At night I use nuetrogena clear pore night treatment. SA seems to not only keep me pretty clear, but its also helps with the entire process: blackheads, pores, and scars.

OooO...ur doing Botchla's Regimen?! Hmm...if I were you I would just stick to ur regimen. Like....don't change any products. If it's working for u then stick to it. I know it's hard when u get 1 pimple out of the blue. Since that's ur case....try to spot treat it. I think that's the only way to treat pimples if u only get them now and then.

~JiN*

my advice is do not try to change to much in your regime at one time because that can have terrible consequences. If you want to introduce something new into your regime do it slowly and also prepare yourself for the fact that the acne may get worse as your skin gets used to the new products