Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vicious Lyss

"What your acne is telling you"...

I saw the same thing earlier today! In a way, I do believe that what she is saying is true, but the bottom line is that everyones body is different and I believe different factors cause people to break out in different places.

I would totally buy into the Chinese face mapping, if it wasn't for the fact that they never seem to agree with each other. Unless of course there is only one "true" face map. Though how could we know?

Does this face map suggest, that if you have acne in that area it suggests that there is a problem with the organ/body part in context?

Is my thinking correct?

Regards

acne does speak of your health but the rest are going to far

reminds me of some scientists' baseless, senseless beliefs that sebum causes acne. oh accutane, what have you done

haha..I remember this video, it was all over the web. I logged on youtube, BAM!..chinese-ness (LOL) in your face, I logged on tagged, BAM once again!

Somebody even commented on that video which goes something like..'there is something dripping down your face, oh yeah its shit'... :)

That chinese map is so interesting! All of my problem areas are stomach/colon on that chinese map. Some crazy stuff.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

<3 bubz! dunno how much of what she says is true tho, well it worked for her maybe, but its not necessary it will for everyone tho ofc :< esp when ive done all what she says even be4 anywayz :/

anywayz here are another 2 face maps i know, just in case:

map 1

map 2

but u can notice how there are some differences in all of those maps tho so idk :S

hahah seems like my whole body is a mess! lol my humble advice, if uve acne on cheeks u should tie your hair back, pony tail etc. and change pillow case very often. cheeks leave scars i hate that!

hahah seems like my whole body is a mess! lol my humble advice, if uve acne on cheeks u should tie your hair back, pony tail etc. and change pillow case very often. cheeks leave scars i hate that!

Again, this is total bull. The homunculus has been trotted out again and again by both the unscrupulous and the gullible, and it's never made any sense, whatsoever. The fact that none of the maps can agree should tell you that there's no logical basis for any of it.

What kind of accent is that? Seemed she left out a bunch of areas, I like that map David- posted, much more complete.

She has an Ireland accent and she used to live in UK and i think now she llives in Hong Kong. Her videos are very touching! lol

Are you talking about David "The Skin King"? His audio is werid, but he does give good info.

<3 bubz! dunno how much of what she says is true tho, well it worked for her maybe, but its not necessary it will for everyone tho ofc :< esp when ive done all what she says even be4 anywayz :/

anywayz here are another 2 face maps i know, just in case:

map 1

map 2

but u can notice how there are some differences in all of those maps tho so idk :S

Can you believe she had SEVERE acne before? Hard to believe if you asked me.

Edited by QT3.14