Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i kno this is kind of stupid question but does lake water effect acne in anyway? i was just wonder b/c i have to go to the lake and i heard that swimming in pools and salt water help acne but didnt kno if just plain water would do nething.

thnx!

Lake water is disgusting and stagnant. I wont ever swim in one. (i have and it was horrid).

hi nikkid, my family actually has a vacation house at a near by lake, so ive spent many summers swimming in it. honestly, it made my skin feel GREAT, alot like the effect of swimming in a pool or the ocean. it made it feel clean and smooth and dry, which i always enjoyed. go to the lake an have fun, and enjoy how it makes you skin look and feel smile.gif

I live in Chicago and of course it's lake water. I've been hearing that lake water is very good. I don't know why but I just heard it's better then well-water or those other waters with chlorine or what not.

~JiN*

there's a lake near my place i go to once awhile...clear water and very beautiful...it doesn't flare up any acne or anything like that, just feels refreshing. Way better than swimming in the ocean water where you are sharing the water with those big ships and exposed to all that ship pollution

The oceans are so huge that pollution will not effect you. 2/3rd of our planet is water -- so we aren't running out of places to pollute anytime soon. smile.gif