Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
})({amber

I "made" a face mask that really helps alot

Ok so I had this wash that can double as a mask called Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask by Neutrogena and it work OK I liked how clean my face felt after using the mask but it didn't seem to help all that much. I had started using Baking Soda as a face wash and mask every couple of days. And I decided one day when I had a really bad breakout with a very stubborn one on the side of my nose that actually had two or three tiny white heads on this huge bump that just wouldn't go away for days it got bigger and it would never pop or even get close to popping not even if I used a needle (bad I know! but I couldn't stand it anymore) so finally I though wth and mixed the Baking Soda and the Clear Pore together and used it as a mask and when I washed it off the pimple had popped painless and all and completely drained it out...the next day it was gone!

I'm not saying it'll work for everyone but since it might work for some people I figured I should share :) it also works well when you mixed them just as a cleanser too...but definitely best as a mask...I left it on for like 10 minutes and it really helps.