Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
})({amber

is it wrong to wish someone would get acne?

I really wish this girl would get serve acne for at least a year. She has to be the only person I've ever met that I believe DESERVES to have acne. She is such a horrible judgmental bitch about people with acne that she needs to see what it actually feels like to be one of "those people"

Shes a friend of my crush. He hung out with her the other day...they've known each other for years. She met me once. She told him the other day how can he hang out with someone that looks as gross nasty and disgusting as me. And went on apparently pointing out my acne and stuff. And that he is gross if he gets with me and doesn't matter if I'm cool because I'm just so ugly and nasty just look at me. And then she felt the need to text him about it the whole day after they hung out and no matter what he said she changed it back to me...and kept asking him if he was hanging out with the ugly nasty hyna =/

So is it wrong for me to wish she would get serve acne so she can learn not to judge others so harshly over something we have very little control over?

I really wish this girl would get serve acne for at least a year. She has to be the only person I've ever met that I believe DESERVES to have acne. She is such a horrible judgmental bitch about people with acne that she needs to see what it actually feels like to be one of "those people"

Shes a friend of my crush. He hung out with her the other day...they've known each other for years. She met me once. She told him the other day how can he hang out with someone that looks as gross nasty and disgusting as me. And went on apparently pointing out my acne and stuff. And that he is gross if he gets with me and doesn't matter if I'm cool because I'm just so ugly and nasty just look at me. And then she felt the need to text him about it the whole day after they hung out and no matter what he said she changed it back to me...and kept asking him if he was hanging out with the ugly nasty hyna =/

So is it wrong for me to wish she would get serve acne so she can learn not to judge others so harshly over something we have very little control over?

no is not wrong ...i hope she gets severe acne ....i was like that before i had acne a judgemental person and use to point out acne;;;and now i got it ;;;not really tho ...more like the marks left behind anhyways ...she fucking deserves it

She's obviously jealous and wants to point out your only flaws that she can find. Obviously she can't attack your character or your general appearance, right? So she goes for the only obvious flaws you have. ;) How did you find this stuff out? Did this guy tell you all that? That's not particularly nice of him, now is it? Do you REALLY want to crush on this guy who tells you the flaws that someone else has pointed out?

yea to be honest it is bad, but ppl dono what its like, take this link and try the remedies theyre pretty heplfull

*moderator edit....read the board rules.....*

She's obviously jealous and wants to point out your only flaws that she can find. Obviously she can't attack your character or your general appearance, right? So she goes for the only obvious flaws you have. ;) How did you find this stuff out? Did this guy tell you all that? That's not particularly nice of him, now is it? Do you REALLY want to crush on this guy who tells you the flaws that someone else has pointed out?

He tells me everything -_- sometimes things I would prefer not to know....cause most of his friends like me and he thinks its awesome just all the girls hes friends with don't like me =/ and since I thought she was cool and nice before I guess he was just letting me know how she really was and then I seen some of the text she sent him. He tells me I'm pretty and he didn't really get into detail of what she said cause I think he realized that I didn't want to know, but he also said when she was bugging him about it he explained why he hangs out with me and that I'm cool and I have my shit together etc....so other than his need to be overly honest with me sometimes hes great...unless were fighting then hes ass -_- but an ass that tries to make me feel needed and wanted around =/ after all the time we've been hanging out I expect him to be honest he has seen me without make-up when my skin is bad and when its not so bad and hes never said anything mean to me really....this isn't really about him so i should stop

Ahhh, Ok. :) That makes sense then. He was correcting what you'd thought about her. That's good so you won't be under mistaken impressions about this girl. I don't know her age but it doesn't matter, she's a girl. :P

Ahhh, Ok. :) That makes sense then. He was correcting what you'd thought about her. That's good so you won't be under mistaken impressions about this girl. I don't know her age but it doesn't matter, she's a girl. :P

I think shes like 16/17.....hes 19 I'm 20. She used to skate with him and his friends back when he was in high school. But her age doesn't matter because every one of his friends that are girls that I've met seem to dislike me. His "best friend" hated me in high school even though I had no idea who she was =/ and she still hates me now probably more so. Same with one of friends from high schools little sister is friends with him and she liked me before not so much now....another girl doesn't like me hanging out with him....etc...but all his guy friends think I'm cool in fact I made it is as a "homie" and when all the guys wanna hang out or go to a party they invite me...even to the bbq and all and I'm like the only girl that is there but they say I'm cool and not drama like other girls....

I don't know why I have a problem with girl hating me so much :(

yea to be honest it is bad, but ppl dono what its like, take this link and try the remedies theyre pretty heplfull

*moderator edit....read the board rules.....*

The thing is....I mean to me my acne is horrible and serve and reallyyy bad....but I KNOW its actually not that bad....I mostly breakout around my chin and cheeks and sometimes my skin will almost be clear (esp. when the redmarks fade away finally) and then I breakout bad and end up with a shit load of redmarks and some ugly bumps....but I can hide most of the redmarks with my makeup and some of the bumps too just every now and then i get huge bumps...its been hard lately cause of trying bcp to help and the first one I tried made my skin go crazy but even still she only seen me once and it was after being at work for 5 hours because he picked me up while hanging out with her so i could get something to eat for lunch...

I am currently on a routine and I want to wait at least another month before I give up on it and it does seem to be working at least a little bit so far.

if he likes you and his boy mates like you, youve got nothing to worry about! the girls are probably just jelous because theyre not getting the attention. and as for that girl yes id think that too shed only know what its like if she gets it. shes only pointing out your weakness so she feels better. or maybe she fancies him. thats what i think anyway

Don't worry. Usually people like those are hit back by Karma. I was... i was also judgemental to people with acne. I was like "why doesn't he treat acne with some cream" Guess i paid for my ignorance too.

I'm in complete agreement with wynn here. And if a guy tells you anothe rperson is calling you a hyena i would watch my back from him!

Also yes, i hope she gets acne and she totally deserves it. I was never judgmental or hateful of people with acne before i had it, but i always thought it was something that they were doing wrong to cause it, such as not eating right, not the right hygine, not taking the right drugs and addressing the issue.

Now after battling acne, i know better and have eaten my humble pie. Though i did know someone who just didn't bother treating her acne, she has pitted scars but she is the type that doesn't really care about looks... *shrug* so i guess it doens't matter, both her parents are doctors though, you'd think they would have perscribed something.

Edited by onceperfect

I do not find anything wrong with it. I hope she gets it real bad. I know having bad acne has taken alot out of my life. I can't go outside the house without knowing that everyone is looking at me. It sucks. and really depressing.

I'm in complete agreement with wynn here. And if a guy tells you anothe rperson is calling you a hyena i would watch my back from him!

He didn't tell me she called me a hyna...honestly because of the fact that he gave me very few details about her talking shit and I noticed she was texting him I read a few of the messages she sent =/ I know bad but I did...

Ha wow i thought i was one of the only people who fantasied about this. Before i had acne i was kinda like her. I probably would have never dated a girl with acne because i thought it gross and pointless. That you could just use Proactiv and then your fine. But now that i'm on this side i think bout the same thing. People who have never had acne could never understand how difficult it is to deal with physically and emotionally. But i'm sure she has her "acne" too. I'm sure she has some flaw she is very self conscious about so she picks on other people. Although that flaw isn't worn on her face, it's still there somewhere. But we can still dream!

i think it's just jealousy

Maybe....its stupid for her to be jealous though...me and him aren't together and we'll never be....sometimes hes my crush, other times I can't stand him, and the rest hes just a really good friend....currently I can't stand him -_-