Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holydiver

Cheapest accutane online?

I've been fighting acne since the start of 9th grade. My doctor put me on everything from tetracycline to taz and nothing has worked. Ive tried more over the counter products and diet plans etc than i have time to list. He would never prescribe me accutane even though his prescribed medicine was not working a bit. I am now out of 12th grade, and am fighting depression and a myriad of psychological, emotional and drug problems that im sure can all be traced back to my acne, because before i was a happy kid. College is coming up soon. High school was obviously horrible for me and there is no way i want to relive it again in college. Ive decided accutane is the only answer out there that can possibly help. My doctor still will not prescribe me accutane, and was just an all around insensitive prick so he is now no longer my doctor.

Moving on, i am now left with the only option of buying accutane online in the for of accutane roche from canada or the international roaccutane. It does not matter which. I have self-prescribed myself 40mg/day for 2 months. after that i will see how things go, and may either need to bump the prescription up to 80 or if it works, tone it down to stay on maintenance for a bit. Can someone PLEASE tell me the cheapest place to find roaccutane online? I don't have a lot of money and my parents can barely afford to send me to college as is. So far the best i have seen is 60 caps of 40mg for $253 + $10 SH from http://pharma-help.com/accutane/buy-accutane. If anyone knows of a site or a way for me to obtain the drug cheaper, because i would like to order it tomorrow so i will not be so hideous during my freshman year. first impressions are very important! You could help change my life around. I will be looking around for the rest of the day, however there are hundreds of sites out there and some are just plain shady. If anyone finds something cheaper than what i found, please let me know. thank you all

holy diver

Dude - go to a different derm until you find one that will give it to you. You need to be monitored on this drug. The first one we saw prescribed it immediately because my daughter has been on so many different products over the years.

my health insurance only allows me to go to very few doctors nearby. I live out in the boondocks, all the derms are hours away. I dont see how a doctor could really monitor me other better than i could monitor myself. If things get bad i will slow down. As it stands, i am more than willing to risk the terrible side effects of the drug to be able to go out and live a normal life instead of sitting here hunched at the computer. I have put a good amount of hours into accutane research and im pretty much positive this is my only choice

for the original pillsforall.com it cost 50 bucks per 10mg x 30 . For the generic one ( from holland) i am still looking

insurance stink!!!!!!!! :angry:

oic - we're going to a derm outside of our medical insurance right now. we went to him for a consultation only but we may just stick with him. Especially if the HMO derm won't get with the program. It costs us $60 per visit + $30 for the tests. The initial consult was $80. I know everyone's sitation is different. My concern for you is that the docs will do monthly blood tests to monitor kidney and liver function (I believe) and also cholesterol levels and do monthly pregnancy tests for females. You wouldn't have the benefit of all of that and that's what protects your health. I can understand your frustration.

Someone posted on here about the ppl that produce Accutane have a program where u can get it free, on a program they have. Check into that. I think you have to show a need somehow of assistance. Worth a try.