Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just feel so sad. my acne is much better though i think im getting new ones they only tiny bumps but sometimes they get inflamed which is why im scared. my skin is much much better. i no that. i cn feel it and see it from pictures. but im still upset its not where i want it to be yet. im just holding too high standards of myself. i just feel so upset and hate people for being on a hype and acting happy i think in a way im jelouse but it annoys me pfffffffffft anyone else?

any other reasons why ur upset?

im with yaaaaaaa. i went on tane last year, skin go better, but i wanted it too be 100% clear for at least a week. never happened. still hasn't. yes its still better. but its always constantly broken out. now im on new medicine. we shall see if it works. BUT HELL im sick of this process. im sick of creams, face washes, red skin, bumps, marks. somtimes i wish i was an old woman.

aren't these supposed to be the best years of my life? psh no.

who ever said high school is the best years of ur life needs to be shot

:)

but we are here for ya! we will all get through this. just gotta keep ur head up and remember that people on this board will listen!

I feel the exact same way. I feel like my skin is getting clear now and it looks pretty decent but I still feel like I'm getting little blemishes and I stopped using all my topicals so I'm afraid my skin might get all clogged up. Even when I get to that point where I have clear skin (If I ever do) I'll probably still be unhappy because of all this that I have been through. Not sure if I can ever be the same as I was before all this...

agreed. then ill just look at all the redmarks and scars... then when im old ill be fretting about age spots and wrinkles.

aren't these supposed to be the best years of my life? psh no.<<<<

feels exactly the same way!! like whatever and you ive learned alot through acne.org and sometimes when people would ask me why im using a certain product and not another or why i wash my face 2 times a face theyre like whatever (they dont have acne) its so frustrating its like no need to be on a high horse just cos uve got perfect skin..

and ano i dont think id be the same either i think my appearence would affect me all the time no matter what it is because acne has made me pay alot of attention to myself..like to everyflaw. i am not ugly but i dont exactly feel beautiful either pffft i dont look in the mirror and look at my face and think oh i dont have to think about acne anymore.

the whole experice just makes you sad and notice stupid things that you wouldnt have cared less about before.

haha trueeee lol thats actually made me smile we probaly would anoll. then well be looking at the wrinkles and sayinn damn wrinkes!!!!

hahahah! i hate that! like.. "why are u putting that on ur face?" or when someone with perfect skin says "oh i don't wear coveup, i don't need it" (as they glance over at u with a weird expression like ur a mutant) WELL MAYBE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DO NEED IT! they put it on just so they can look NORMAL! ugh. ughhhhh. thats so annoying.

yaa now i look at everything on my face. even my body. examining stretch marks. looking at my eyes, teeth etc. i mean i will feel better when it clears so that when i wake up every morning im not like "shit i wonder how many more spots i have.."

but also when im old, ill probably (hopefully) have a husband and they won't care if i have wrinkles.

But at the moment, since im single, im more self-concious in how i look.

ive got a gf still im sef conscious. i hate ignorant people. oh i also hate it when people moan about one spot infront of you. i can feel my face flush coz its like omg my face is much worse. i remeber one i was at college and my friend was sat next to me there were 3 of us and she was like ooooo my little brother said how come theyre got spotss eww (people crossing by) etc and etc and she was laughing about it and looked at me. like wtf am i meamnt to say laugh back or what please? the other 2 friends also felt uncomfortable i think she was doing it to make me feel shite. bitch. harsh but tru

ive got a gf still im sef conscious. i hate ignorant people. oh i also hate it when people moan about one spot infront of you. i can feel my face flush coz its like omg my face is much worse. i remeber one i was at college and my friend was sat next to me there were 3 of us and she was like ooooo my little brother said how come theyre got spotss eww (people crossing by) etc and etc and she was laughing about it and looked at me. like wtf am i meamnt to say laugh back or what please? the other 2 friends also felt uncomfortable i think she was doing it to make me feel shite. bitch. harsh but tru

Why do people laugh at acne? What's so funny about it? It's a disease.

i know. i used to think ive only got "spots" and theyd go away. boi was i wrong. acne is a disease which is gona b there and is more persistant pfft!!. i also hate it when firends hide what they hide use for their face. there was a boy from my high school and he bad cyctic acne and he used to got to derm etc. he was using a product i seen him lately and his skin lookked better than mine! . i asked him what he used in a nice possible way because i now what its liked and he just shrugged smirked ignored me said nothing and walked off!! people dont like telling i mean its worked for you why not help other people

I'm sad :(

it just keeps coming and coming. wave after wave after wave , cyst over cyst.

You guys are right, we only get a short time of being young.. and then we have nothing but wrinkles... i wish i appreciated my clear skin more while i had it :( *sigh*

thing is i appreciated my skin even when i was clear. i loved it. had confidence. and even if i did have one red spot slap bang in my face it didnt bother me because i new it would go away. id just laugh about it and make a funny coment about it myself. know i would rather die than do that!!

still feelin sad its an on going cycle. i want a miracle.

but i do apprecite that its has become better. oh i dunnoooooooo pft...

yeah extremely sad and angry. im so done with my life.

I know right? It sounds bad but I am too...I'm fed up, to my limit, done. I'm done trying to find some good "regimen" to keep my skin at bay. I'm done waiting to outgrow my bad skin...I'm 24, how much longer does it need? Try meeting new people when you have the skin of a 15 year old. Not to mention every med I've ever tried for this sh*t has had some detrimental side effect or downside that has kept me here. I feel like I've been running in place since I was 12. And it's all because of a thin layer of skin smack on the middle of my face.

I want to worry about other things I want to start something new and not think about whether or not my skin looks like someone lit my face on fire and put it out with a track shoe...

I know right? It sounds bad but I am too...I'm fed up, to my limit, done. I'm done trying to find some good "regimen" to keep my skin at bay. I'm done waiting to outgrow my bad skin...I'm 24, how much longer does it need? Try meeting new people when you have the skin of a 15 year old. Not to mention every med I've ever tried for this sh*t has had some detrimental side effect or downside that has kept me here. I feel like I've been running in place since I was 12. And it's all because of a thin layer of skin smack on the middle of my face.

I want to worry about other things I want to start something new and not think about whether or not my skin looks like someone lit my face on fire and put it out with a track shoe...

feel the same. im done too. caant even do the things that make me happy cant have fressh ir because of constantly thinking about my acne.

I feel sad everyday about my acne, but also remind myself everyday that

1. things have to get better (even though it really doesn't seem that way)

2. there is more to life.

I'm kinda new to the acne thing, only had mild-mod acne for about 6 months now, and over the past month has become severe. Have started treatment about 6 weeks ago which is what made it worse, but am seeing a derm and hopefully she'll get my skin back on track.

Acne sucks bad. It really is a horrible experience. I spend most of each day thinking about my skin, willing it to get better or googling acne treatments & stories (which is how I cam across this brilliant forum). I try to surround myself with positive people, remind myself of my positive attributes, and remind myself that I'm doing everything in my power to heal my skin, even though it hasn't started to pay off yet. You may not have the power to get rid of your acne, but to an extent you have the power to prevent it from ruling your life.

If I could have a dollar for every hour I've spent stressing about my skin, I'd be a very rich young woman.