Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rid'r

Redness or scar? how do I make it go away?

I have never had much pimples throughout my life. However not knowingly, I began to have it 4-5 months ago. Now I have tried many ways to get rid of my pimples, it has been a total success, although new pimples still grow out every now and then but usuallly goes away with a week or so. However, some of the pimples that have grown in the past and been gone has left a reddish colored mark on my face. I have quite a bit on my face, how do I know whether that is a scar or just a reddish mark that will fade away in the future. I've been using Neutrogena, Multi-Vitamin Facial Treatment for the past 2 weeks or so and it says that it helps reduce blemishes. But i have not really seen the effect. How do i make the red spots go away or know what it really is?

I also have a blemish on my lower lip. It has been there for the past 2 months. I think that maybe because I use bp it takes longer for it to go away? I think that what you have is just a blemish. Eventually it will go away. Might take months but it goes away :wink: :wink: :D