Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D0nkey

(Acne.org regimen) The struggles of a Donkey

Ok hi everyone. I've been lurking on this fite for awhile now, but I barely decided to start this account. Anyways, I made this so that I can document how well Dans regimen works for me and give people hope. Anyways, I'm 16 years old and I never really suffered bad from acne untill about 3 months ago. After researching for a while, I decided it because I decided to bulk up and the extra thousands of calories are just not good for me. :(

My acne isn't really that bad, mainly because its mostly on my forehead. I would say 90% of my forehead is covered in acne and then the rest of my face is clear as day. I never really had a problem with it, until maybe last week when I noticed that I wasn't looking people in the eye no more and skipping out of going public places because of my acne. With this, I decided to start the regimen.

I started yesterday and used the alternative products instead of Dans. They work well and after one day in my forehead pimples look like they are drying up when I got up this morning. Thats it for about now, but Ima try to put something new on here everyday. :)

Ok well beginning of the third day and so far, so good. I went out to hooters last night and ate a lot of bad food and not to mention I ate fast food twice that day. How unhealthy! Anyways, I hope that doesn't contribute to a break out. The pimples I have are drying up and Im still waiting for my face to break out like almost everyone else says. Thats about it for now

Alrighty, can't believe I'm on the fourth day so far, passing by kind of quick. I haven't broken out since starting the regimen and all of my acne is dried up and feels mostly like a scab or something. Im still waiting to break out though lol, just to get it over with. Oh and im not using any of the acne.org products, forgot to mention. Im using the neutrogina on the spot, the clearsil face wash, and a neutrogina moisturizer, which works quite well.

Im on my 5 day already and must say things have only gotten better. Ive had no new breakouts and my face isn't all dried up like I was expecting. My tiny little bumps seem to be going away faster than my real pimples, but even then, they are all dried up and getting small. =) From what I've read with other logs following this regimen is that they have a situation similar to mine and then just break out bad. Waiting for my break out still.:)

On the sixth day, I have no new zits and I feel so much better about my self. Most of my old acne is gone and will probably be all cleared up once I ramp up the amount of BP. I'll be careful with that though.

Im glad I finally have someone who commented lol. I do have a small problem with dryness closer to where my eye starts on the side. I guess like Dan said the skin is thinner their. Other than that no real problems with that and Im really glad. However, Im still only using 2/3 of a finger amount of BP. Tomorrow will be the 8th day and I decided to ramp up my dosage to a full finger amount and see how that goes. One more thing, I grew 3 small new pimples over the night, but I guess thats normal. Their really small anyways.

Don't ramp up the dosage just yet no matter how resilient your skin is. It should take a month to get to a full fat finger of BP but considering you're doing pretty good I'd say 2-3 weeks - irritation and dryness can spring at any time. Better to let your skin adjust slowly!

Don't ramp up the dosage just yet no matter how resilient your skin is. It should take a month to get to a full fat finger of BP but considering you're doing pretty good I'd say 2-3 weeks - irritation and dryness can spring at any time. Better to let your skin adjust slowly!

Everyone is different. It took me exactly a week before my skin could get used to it.

I'd really recommend some Jojoba oil though. Its great on dry skin. Runs for about 10 bucks for a bottle at your local GNC. IM JUST SAYIN THOUGH :P

Good luck on getting clear

Everyone is different. It took me exactly a week before my skin could get used to it.

I'd really recommend some Jojoba oil though. Its great on dry skin. Runs for about 10 bucks for a bottle at your local GNC. IM JUST SAYIN THOUGH :P

Good luck on getting clear

I might as well try the jojoba oil since I already go to GNC for protein and creatine regularly lol. Thank you for the recommendation.

=( I read this post a few minutes after I ramped up the dosage this morning lol. Anyways, you may be right because when I woke up this morning, the middle part of my forehead area felt a little dryer than usual, but not to bothersome. I decided to ramp up the dosage anyways.

I made it to the 8th day and never felt better about my face, in well about a year. I use to get told alot that I look like a movie star or a model, so then I decided I wanted to have the body of a model with all those muscles lol. Thats when my acne started from eating so much. Anyways, when I started the regimen, I had about 23 pimples on my forehead alone. Now I only have 5! I can't believe I was so skeptical about this regimen and since I feel like I owe something to Dan, I'll just buy his products instead whenever my other acne products run out lol. A little dryness here and their, but I guess I'm just more lucky than some other people who embarked on this regimen. I will keep who ever is following updated.

On the 9th day so far, and well although its nothing miraculous, I think I'm making great progress. Nothing much to say today so thats it.

Its the tenth day of the regimen and I can honestly say I have very mild acne now. Its obvious from this point on that this is working for me and I don't really feel the need to update this anymore. Im pretty sure in about 2 more weeks Im going to at least be 90 percent clear. I will update every once in a while though till then.

13th Day: Well, I figured it was about time for an update. As I said before, there is hardly any acne on my cheeks or chin, its just my forehead. However, being only 13 days into it, my forehead is so so so clear. Well I’m exaggerating. Its just that I’m really happy about how I look so far. All of the pimples I have are small and dry and no longer active. However, I got a few questions. As of right now, I'm still using the on the spot BP and not Dans. I was wondering how much on the spot should I use for just my forehead. I was thinking just a full finger amount would be fine until I can get around to ordering Dan's because on the spot is expensive. Also, when I do make the switch from On the Spot to Dan's, will I have to readjust to his BP?