Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

im curious to hear if anyone was able to fade their skin in 6 months time.... rather than 2 or 3 years..... im doing everything right and im using aha's and exfoliating..... im not overdoing it though.

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

to be honest man, i have had some red marks for over 4 years... but that could be because pimples keep coming back in those areas

Posted

Some of my red marks have faded in about 3 months, others I've had as far back as I can remember. With me the time it takes them to fade depends on the size of the spot before & how many I've had there previously.

Posted

Hey, i've had some crazy red marks, and theyve faded in 16 days with using vitamin e cream

Posted

What kind of Vitamin E cream do yu use?

Posted
Hey, i've had some crazy red marks, and theyve faded in 16 days with using vitamin e cream

tell us your secret Lol :D what brand?

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

hey, how old were your red marks, and exactly what vitamin e cream did you use?

Posted

My nose and cheeks have been kinda reddish ever since I came of isotretinion a couple of years ago. :wall:

Least the cysts are all gone..... got to look at the positives! :)

Guest Timehealsall
Posted

hey fraz, this might be a dumb question, but can one have cystic acne, and have it not be painful at all. I cant tell if i have cysts or just blemishes?

Posted
hey fraz, this might be a dumb question, but can one have cystic acne, and have it not be painful at all. I cant tell if i have cysts or just blemishes?

Well cysts come under blemishes. Any skin abnormalities come under blemishes.

But if you have cystic acne, you will certainly know about it.

Its big raised red bumps coming through deep layers of the skin and they can hurt like hell! :cry:

I hate the way my skin looks. I'm only 19, but my skin has such a red/wrinkled appearance. But on a positive note, my face doesn't hurt anymore. :)

Posted

could be a nodule if it doesn't hurt. i have had those and they're somewhat big and red, but dont hurt.