Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know about you guys...but seriously. When I see a girl that has acne. Major turn-on. :shifty: . I have much less acne now then I had when accutane RAPED my face :boohoo: , but it's still a turn on. I can relate to it and I don't feel the need to hide myself because I know she understands as well. My ex rarely broken out and I always felt a little uncomfortable, even though I knew she didn't care and accepted me for who I was. SERIOUSLY though, a hot girl WITH acne... is just like a bonus. What do you think?

~Erik :cool:

I don't know about you guys...but seriously. When I see a girl that has acne. Major turn-on. :shifty: . I have much less acne now then I had when accutane RAPED my face :boohoo: , but it's still a turn on. I can relate to it and I don't feel the need to hide myself because I know she understands as well. My ex rarely broken out and I always felt a little uncomfortable, even though I knew she didn't care and accepted me for who I was. SERIOUSLY though, a hot girl WITH acne... is just like a bonus. What do you think?

~Erik :cool:

A bonus? because??..... all I can think of is that the girl becomes less of a threat to you on a physical level than maybe someone without scars. If you then provide the comfort and support she might need in relation to her acne scars it might even become more of a secure relationship. Then you become super special. Sometimes the things we think we can offer other people turn out to show us we have more to learn about our own insecurities than we think. But then you do admit this... in saying you know she will understand your similar experience and include the fact that you wont have to hide as much.... as much as with someone who doesn't have the scars? Looking for safety? your entitled. I'm not knocking that. In hindsight I went out with men who were older and not as good looking as myself and if you had told me then that it was to provide more security in the relationship for myself I would have denied it flat out. In truth they were less likely to stray because I was the more beautiful one. Maybe the common ground and security is then the turn on?

i see what ur saying about dating someone less attractive as security. but i think what he is saying is that its nice to date a girl who has suffered as he has.

i find acne attractive too in a male. in fact i look for it cuz i know he would understand me better.

yes its a turn on. lol

i see what ur saying about dating someone less attractive as security. but i think what he is saying is that its nice to date a girl who has suffered as he has.

i find acne attractive too in a male. in fact i look for it cuz i know he would understand me better.

yes its a turn on. lol

He is saying its a major turn on and you are saying that you actually look for it and why you do that and I dont have a problem because you are able to self reflect and own your needs in that.

Hey, i can understand what you mean :) I feel like that too btw lol. I mean i don't mind at all... I think it's obviously because i would have understantood her alot more easier, as i went through acne too you know. And i also tend to feel a somewhat of closer feeling to her.

Edited by M(a)x(cne)

yes, the commonground factors in definitely. Like Kell said, to be able to understand and relate to someone in the same situation is very important ;) Not so much about security. I see these hot girls who have acne, and I go crazy. ADAM: you slut :clap: , do you not agree?

~ Erik

i thinkkk it makes sense.

id be uncomfortable if someone i dated had PERFECT skin. id just sit and look at him and be jealous lol.

haha this kinda confused me.you would think that a person who is clear of acne,would want to date someone with great,acne-free skin too..nyeh.

but i get it really,i'd rather date a guy who's been through/going through acne as i am,so he wont judge me and stuff.

Hmmm. interesting.

i wouldn't say its a turn on for me, but i also wouldn't really say its much of a detractor. but thats also because a lot of people don't realize a majority of someones perception of your looks comes from a lot of other things BESIDES your looks. your personality and how you act, just certain cute things like how you walk, or how you smile, small things like that can add something extra. whether or not someone has a couple spots on their face is such a small factor in their beauty.

no deffinatly not a 'turn on', but more of a connection, plus i think maby when i see a girl with acne im more intrested to get to know her personality .. as it may be exacly like mine