Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
somethingvague

My typically unique story.

Okay, until I was in the 8th grade, I didn't know it but I had comparitivly wonderful skin! A zit every now and then but nothing worth worrying about. I'm now dealing with something I'd never wish on anyone else. I've just moved to Colorado which means I get a clean slate starting as a sophmore in high school. Preferably, I'd like a clean slate on my face as well. I know my acne isn't the most horrible case out there. I know it could be worse, but that doesn't mean I'm not suffering. I can hardly eat anything without breaking out, and sure, there are some treatments that work for me, but my skin is SO quick to build up an immunity. Usually products last 2 and a half weeks or so before everything gets bad again. I honestly feel like if I had clear skin, I could feel like/be a better person in every aspect. My parents won't take me to a doctor because they believe it has to be so bad you can't even tell my facial features from my acne. God, I don't know what to do.