Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So technically, if you cleared up now, your grandma would think that you were no longer a virgin?

So technically, if you cleared up now, your grandma would think that you were no longer a virgin?

Naw...i have a purity ring.

Is it like a chastity belt?

I can help you find out

Ha, i bet you would?! No, thanks though

Huh...

HA :lol:

Its not funny...wat do you thinks?? :think:

I'm laughing because thats absolutely ridiculous.

How would you know...your not a girl!

I'm laughing at the fact that your grandma thinks if you smash your acne goes away.

I'm laughing at the fact that your grandma thinks if you smash your acne goes away.

"smash" that what their calling it these day

"smash" that what their calling it these day

Would you like me to use a different word?

Lol, getting married and having sex has nothing to do with clearing your acne. Look around these boards. Plenty of the posters here are married and still have acne.

Just guessing that your grandmother is neither an expert on acne or on sex. You'd be better off listening to your dermatologist or OB/GYN.

Huh...

This ring prevents you from having sex? Yes, yes, I realize it's a symbol of your pact not to have sex, but in all honesty, it doesn't mean a thing by itself. So many people break pacts and promises everyday in big and little things. I am not saying you will....just that the ring by itself means little if one looks at it logically and dispassionately.

Seriously, the topic is rather silly. It's kind of hard to take seriously as that's such an old wives' tale. NO, you won't suddenly get clear when you have sex. Many married people (and not married but sexually active people) would break out if they didn't do their routines.

On a similar note: You won't go blind from masturbating. You won't grow hair on your palms from masturbating. Some people claim (in umpteen million thousand different threads) that masturbation will and will not cause acne.

In all honesty I have heard this before. I'm pretty sure I heard it started because most people used to get married by their early twenties and that is when acne starts to clear up for a lot of people. So it was just a coincidence.