Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
echoyjeff222

Looking for another moisturizer WITH SPF

I'm using CeraVe at the moment, which is great! But, I kind of want a moisturizer that has SPF so I don't have to apply more sunscreen over the CeraVe ...

Are there any good products that aren't too pricey? Thanks!

What bout Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15? I haven't tried it yet but i plan to. Cetaphil has good products at reasonable prices. It shouldn't break you out. I can tell you whenever i try it but idk when that will be.

^That's a really lovely moisturizer. Too bad they don't have that formula with a higher SPF! It's light and comfortable. I like it lots.

I have read good things about the Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin but without avobenzone. Some people have found it in stores recently; it was supposed to have been re-released in May but it took longer than that!

^That's a really lovely moisturizer. Too bad they don't have that formula with a higher SPF! It's light and comfortable. I like it lots.

I have read good things about the Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin but without avobenzone. Some people have found it in stores recently; it was supposed to have been re-released in May but it took longer than that!

I saw it today at CVS, they reversed it back to zinc oxyde and they have sfp 15 & spf 30 for sensitive skin. Although I don't use this product myself.

I'm currently using Dermalogica matte spf 20 sunblock. So far this is the best one i've tried as far as being acne friendly.

I was previously using Image spf 30, it was supposed to be oil free but it did the opposite, it made my face really shinny and oily and it broke me out.

Right now I am using Eucerin Everyday Protection for sensitive skin, it has SPF 30. I think it's about $8 or $9 a bottle and that lasts for a while. Hope this helps. :)

Guest Timehealsall

the olay complete for sensitive skin is already out. You guys should look into it, it is a great moisturizer.