Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karam

do scars on people's face look more obvious in a reflection (2D) or directly (3D)?

Light overhead = Bad

Certain fluorescent lights when they are diffused make you look great.

Other very bright fluorescent lights make you look bad.

Car tinted windows...the dark tinting I look fine in. It's the LIGHT tinting that looks like a literal mirror that can make you insecure.

Scars are mostly apparent in pictures because eyes and heads are rarely still in real life, so the texture evens out.

I've seen people with some scarring and it doesn't seem to bother me, so what I think is that my scarring shouldn't bother other people.

yeah a certain type of lighting in only one direction from the side sure makes me look bad

I think the worst is when you have shade over one half of your face & sunlight coming on the other half

gosh that type of light makes me wanna *hit bricks!

lol

Scars are mostly apparent in pictures because eyes and heads are rarely still in real life, so the texture evens out.

I've seen people with some scarring and it doesn't seem to bother me, so what I think is that my scarring shouldn't bother other people.

yeah a certain type of lighting in only one direction from the side sure makes me look bad

I think the worst is when you have shade over one half of your face & sunlight coming on the other half

gosh that type of light makes me wanna *hit bricks!

lol

anyone else?