Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am highly considering TCA cross for my ice pick scars. However, I do work full time and am a bit concerned about going to work and having to face my co-workers with a bunch of scabs on my face. I work at a very small place and everyone is ALWAYS in everyone elses business. I just don't want to have to deal with it. Anyway, I have about 7 scars on one cheek, 4 on my chin and about 5 on my other cheek I want to get treated. Has anyone done this and remember how much down time you had? Also, How many treatments before you noticed a difference. My scars are mostly very shallow with a few that are a little deeper. Also, One more thing biggrin.gif If you did get this done, how great was your improvement? I don't want to do this for nothing. TIA everyone!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if that would be an option since I will be having my derm to do. It will probably cost me alot more money that way too! I would do it myself but I don't trust myself to do it and I'd rather leave it to the pro's.

I bet nobody will really notice, and if they do, what are they going to say? "Oh, sickofthis is making his skin healthier" Who cares, you know? They will get over it.

Just my opinion...

or "her"...sorry, i just realized that i assumed you were a male person for some reason, but there's nothing in your posts to lead me to that conclusion.

Yes, who cares what they will think. If you care that much improvise, say that you had a really weird accident that strangely enough hurt the scars on your face.

Have done TCA Cross twice by a dermatologist. Did about five scars the first time on the biggest scars because I was concerned about how the red spots would look. Had great improvement, 30 - 40%, with one large scar on nose closing completely. Six weeks later, did the second, with total improvement of 60-70% improvement. Now, I have decided to do it myself because it is so straight forward and simple. If you can place a tooth pick on your scar from a mirror, you can do it yourself, or have a friend do it for you. Purchase 50% TCA, and just started today, doing three scars. Plan to do just several every month until I become satisfied. I found that amino plex spray greatly accelerated the healing on the treated scars. Good luck. Don't be afraid.