Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to have super clear skin and I'm not gonna lie, I was gorgeous with out make up. It has been about a year since I looked at myself in the mirror and felt pretty without my make up on. Today i got out of the shower and realized that I not only didn't look that bad, I looked good!

I wanted to post this to give ppl hope. I see so many threads about ppl who have tried everything and not seen results or who are taking something that will take months and months to make them better. It was depressing to read.

About 2 weeks ago I had the worst break out of my life. Now I am clear. I was gentle and patient with my skin and the redness is minimal. Now this wasn't a mild acne break out. Oh no. I have cysts that were so painful they put me in a bad mood!

If anyone else has found success, pls post here :)

Hey, congratz that you cleared up! I can only imagine yor hapiness and envy you in a good way ^^ Is it possible that grew out of acne maybe? Or did you try any special regimen/products?

Edited by M(a)x(cne)

As the others have said, congratulations on being clear ^_^ I'm still awaiting success :|

Congrats on being clear, even more so on feeling good about yourself today. Im in pretty much the same mood. 2 weeks ago my forehead was a war zone. Today was the first time in about 3 months I came to work with my bangs off to the side rather than hiding my face. Feels good.

Congratulations on getting clear. I'm seeing more and more progress each day. This does feel good. I've changed my attitude. A positive attitude and being consistent with a routine helps a lot.

Congrats on your improvement. I'm almost at that point where I can look in any mirror or any lighting and feel good now too - it's all in the mind :)

Congrats on your improvement. I'm almost at that point where I can look in any mirror or any lighting and feel good now too - it's all in the mind :)

Hey, congratz that you cleared up! I can only imagine yor hapiness and envy you in a good way ^^ Is it possible that grew out of acne maybe? Or did you try any special regimen/products?

- had hormonal acne. I didn't grow out of it though. I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen and Spiro. I was also prescribed a sulfur wash as a topical. The combination of the 3 got rid of my acne. - reccommend the Ortho and Spiro for any girl with acne.

same thing happened to me a while ago .I just told myself is was pretty and climbed out of my depro hole .actualy im 90% clear but i had a small breakdown an kept telling myself i was ugly .finally went on antibiotics and accutane .Actually i made magnificent progress but the habit of telling myself im ugly persisted.well ,if me a few months ago saw my skin now i would cry out of happiness .that bad habbit of telling yourself your ugly is not easy to quit.but i finally did.And shure i will have of days with my selfesteem in the future and my skin to ,but wateva i've finally realised im pretty inspite of my shortcomings...