Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

i think the worst part of acne are the redmarsk...bacause no matter if you find something to get you clear those redmarks are going to be there for a long time...

does it happen to you guys that the redmarks look different in different lighting like now i dont know how they fucking look ..one day they look different than the other ,wtf...

how long until they fade...

how long did it take for your red marks to fade ..im hoping no more than a year

Posted

yeah, red marks are rough, they're all different, and all can last different amounts of time. it really all depends how you treat them and such and what you did to that pimple in the first place.

i remember when i was left with just red marks after the regimen, most of my red marks faded except for a couple. longest one i had was like 8 to 9 months. its a tough process, but a necessary one.

Posted
i think the worst part of acne are the redmarsk...bacause no matter if you find something to get you clear those redmarks are going to be there for a long time...

does it happen to you guys that the redmarks look different in different lighting like now i dont know how they fucking look ..one day they look different than the other ,wtf...

how long until they fade...

how long did it take for your red marks to fade ..im hoping no more than a year

yeah that thing with them looking different in different lighting sure sounds familiar..

Posted

Moved to the Red/Dark Marks Left After Acne board.

Posted (edited)

Yup.

My face looks smoove and a lot less red in my bathroom mirror.

But if I look into a mirror when its near an open window, or a mirror outside.... my skin actually looks burnt. I can see red marks/purple marks/dark marks and I don't have 1 clear patch of skin on either side of my cheeks.

To make matters even worse, my skin used to feel smoove, even with the red marks..... now my skin is feeling really rough (like sand paper).

Dunno how the hell it got this way! lol

Edited by Fraz_2010