Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amazingrace4u

Unidentified form of acne on my chest. Please help!!

I don't have terrible acne problems, but I went through a phase of chest and back acne. I suspect it was just from sweating and puberty because I played a lot of sports. Anyways, since my chest acne started, there are these 2 or 3 bumps that WILL NOT GO AWAY. It's been probably 5 years at least now and it just seems like permanent bumps on my skin. When I press down on it, it kind of hurts like acne does, but it looks healed over or something. I have no idea what this is. I've read descriptions of a lot of things and have never ran into something that talked about what I have on my chest. I feel like it is something I might have to freeze off like a mole.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please! I would love to hear them! Any information on what it could be or what I could do about it would be great.

I've never been to a dermatologist, but I might soon just because this has been such a burden on me for so long.

I don't have terrible acne problems, but I went through a phase of chest and back acne. I suspect it was just from sweating and puberty because I played a lot of sports. Anyways, since my chest acne started, there are these 2 or 3 bumps that WILL NOT GO AWAY. It's been probably 5 years at least now and it just seems like permanent bumps on my skin. When I press down on it, it kind of hurts like acne does, but it looks healed over or something. I have no idea what this is. I've read descriptions of a lot of things and have never ran into something that talked about what I have on my chest. I feel like it is something I might have to freeze off like a mole.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please! I would love to hear them! Any information on what it could be or what I could do about it would be great.

I've never been to a dermatologist, but I might soon just because this has been such a burden on me for so long.

I've had these too before. I think they are cysts.

Make sure it isn't a type of skin cancer though!