Find results in...
babylove0655

New Regimine TOTALLY WORKING

Keep is simple stupid! Duh

Morning

Wash face with pHisohex and then pure 3-in-one

Moisturize with biore restore serum and biore moonlighting moisturizer

Night

Repeat morning regimen but use pure 3-in-1 as a mask!

Edited by babylove0655

Glad it's working out so well for you, maybe keep us updated on your progress? ^_^

***UPDATE*** :surprised:

So i started this regimine on the week of July 8th, it is now July 24th its been just over two full weeks and two days, I have not had ONE break out since i started this routine but i have slightly tweaked it and changed it as i went along. Just keep in mind if your acne is less severe this may work for you if you want to give it a shot, and this is just my attempt of going more natural, i have switched everything to natual products since my incedent with clean and clear.

Changes are as Follows:

Morning

Steam Face with Hot towel

Exfoliate w/ St Ives Microderm (1-3 times a week)

Cleanse w/ Neutrogena

Rinse w/ Cold water

Moisturize w/ Vitamin C serum +Vitamin E Day cream(The body shop Products)

Night

Steam face with Hot Towel

Exfoliate with St. Ives Microderm(1-3 times a week)

Cleanse w/ Neutrogena

Moisturize w/ Vitamin C serum + Vitamin E night cream

I am also on Apo-Doxy for 6 months now, and taking 3-4 (500 mg) Vitamin C supplements alongside my daily multi-vitamin and iron supplement

Ooooh! I've read that you have to be very careful with steaming your face, because although it helps at the time, you tend to pay for it in later years.

Ooooh! I've read that you have to be very careful with steaming your face, because although it helps at the time, you tend to pay for it in later years.

really, what do you mean?

Well, I'm not sure exactly how you are doing it, but I read in a magazine that steaming to clear your pores makes your skin look better in the short term, but it damages it, so that when you are older the damage shows up in the form of broken blood vessels.

I don't know if this is true, but I just remembered it. Maybe it isn't a worry if you don't make it too hot? Does anyone else know?

Well, I'm not sure exactly how you are doing it, but I read in a magazine that steaming to clear your pores makes your skin look better in the short term, but it damages it, so that when you are older the damage shows up in the form of broken blood vessels.

I don't know if this is true, but I just remembered it. Maybe it isn't a worry if you don't make it too hot? Does anyone else know?

Hmmm....

I used to steam my face a fair bit back then and I do have a fair bit of facial redness now, but thats not to say that steaming was the cause of the problem.

I know people that have steamed there face regularly for many years and they have the most beautiful/flawless skin.

What is the step by step procedure of steaming your face with the towel? How long is this procedure? Are you frequently out in the sun? Do you add additional spf cream/gel to your regimen?

Hey Agent Acne:

I use a microfiber facial cloth and I use hot water, at a decent temperature, nothing too hot. I fill the sink up with a little bit of water and soak the towel and then squeeze out the excess water and put it over my face from anywhere to 1-3 minutes.

I am not out in the sun frequently, I’m mostly indoors but always when going out I use La Roche Posay Hydraphase UV SPF 30. This used to be my daily moisturizer until I found the vitamin E cream was doing some amazing results for me.

Just for those who think they may give this regimen a shot, I must say how happy I am. I actually had one break out but I usually do when I’m close to the end of my menstruation cycle and I will continue with this regimen although I’m looking into some sort of treatment for the left over marks perhaps Fair and Lovely skin whitening cream?

FML!

My Dermo Appointments at 9:30

and..

Another pimple turned up?! but under the skin not too noticeable:( just my luck?

I feel a little discouraged..i havent broken out for a good stretch of time...and the night before my dermo appointment? ahh! I was so excited to show her no breakouts!

But then again...i know its normal for me around this time of the month...and i havent taken doxycycline in two days if that means anything?

boooo me!

so...

I'm back from the dermo appointment, she said things are looking much better and she'd like to take me off doxycycline at the end of next month and see how things go. She also said to use Differin once a week becauses its the mildest product of its kind and it will really help with the darker pigment, I'm iffy about that but i will try it.