Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leo Messi

Acne org - blackberry

So is it just mine or your BBs aren't opening the acne org as well? Moderators, if any, what's up with this? It seems to be the only website, that I can't log in to, weird ha?

I think this may be moved from 'Scar treatments' :lol:

yeah, probably someone will move it out from here, but hey, please, I need to know, why? why it doesn't open? I can't go online from home, I moved to a new place and haven't got the connection yet. It's important! guys from this board help me to keep sane, I mean it lol

Well hopefully you won't go insane :wall: ....and someone will help you out :lol:

I think this may be moved from 'Scar treatments' :lol:

I think so too :lol:

Moved to the Announcements and feedback forum.

@OP: I have no idea why the website won't open on a Blackberry. Hopefully you'll get some responses here.

I tried to search for BB's not being able to open a website. Can you open this website at all, or do you only have a problem with logging in? If you can't open the website at all: does an hourglass appear and "freeze" your BB? If so, you may want to try disabling Javascript and see if that works:

In the browser, open the menu. Select Options > Browser Configuration. Clear "Support JavaScript".

I tried to search for BB's not being able to open a website. Can you open this website at all, or do you only have a problem with logging in? If you can't open the website at all: does an hourglass appear and "freeze" your BB? If so, you may want to try disabling Javascript and see if that works:

In the browser, open the menu. Select Options > Browser Configuration. Clear "Support JavaScript".

Yay! it works now, thanks!!!

Yay! it works now, thanks!!!

You're welcome! Glad it works now :)

This isn't the only website inaccessible or irregularly viewable via cellular phones. I had a Blackberry, and it wouldn't let me login sometimes. I have a Samsung Comeback, and when I have tried to view the website, it says that the page is too big. So, who knows. Maybe on touch screen phones or android phones it's easier to access. :shrug:

I want to know when Dan is going to make an acne.org iphone app :D surely Joel has the skills for this? yeh yeh :dance: