Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

Eye shadow base

Guest Tracy

Does anyone use an eyeshadow base? If so.....what kind and do you really think it makes a difference? My eyeshadow disappears by noon. Any suggestions/feedback would be great.

Thanks,

T

biggrin.gif Hiya Tracy,

What kind of shadow are you using? Cream or powder? I find that when I use a liquid foundation on my lids and then apply my shadow it stays a little longer. I have also found that cream eyeshadow lasts longer it I apply a layer add a little press powder and then add another layer, seems like a lot, but it really isnt. B) Have no idea it this helps, but I'll ask someone and be back. :wink:

powder should keep the eyeshadow color in place. i have oily skin, so it is very difficult for me to keep my eyeshadow in place. concealer/foundation/powder seems to do the trick.

Ya know.... sometimes when Im going out and I know that my skin will probably get oily, I apply foundation to my eyes, then I apply a cream eyeshadow stick as a base then the powder shadow and I dont have any problems with the creases. The cream makes the powder stick, its pretty cool.