Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you get rid of red spots. I just have some red dots on my face. Theyre not raised, theyre flush withmy skin and Ive had them for about 5 months and they wont go away. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

I found out theyre red marks. What are these and how long does it take for them to go away?

My red marks take forever to fade. I've had some for YEARS!

I just started IPL (intesne pulsed light) treatments to hopefully fade them. I've had one session so far. My next one is in a week and a half. I hope to start seeing some progress after the 2nd treatment.

only good thing about red marks is don't panic, they are only red marks, not scars.. many (including myself) mistake some of my red marks for scarring because they have been there for so long but they will go with time

Red marks are a lot better to have than scars, because eventually red marks will fade. Exfoliating the skin helps with red marks. Scrubs, masks, and exfoliators can all help. Taking zinc orally helps the skin heal faster, healing red marks faster.