Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
runjennyrunnn

seriously wanna go crazy on my face right now

my dad is such such an a**!!!!! seriously!... hes a narscisitic, idiotic, alchaholic who mistreats the only people who are nice to him!!!

right now i made a super minor mistake of ordering a movie channel (by COMPLETE ACCIDENT) on our cable... so i wrote down all the info so when he got home he'd just have to call up and cancel it. no biggie right?

wrong. you would have thought i was on hardcore street drugs or became a hooker the way he yelled at me. then that caused my parents to fight.

seriously i so dont wanna deal with that kinda abuse anymore.

and its really making me wanna pick at my face full force.

but im not going to!!!... hopefully

When you get emotional you pick your face? I've never heard that.

Keep your hands busy! Take your mind off of it

my dad is such such an a**!!!!! seriously!... hes a narscisitic, idiotic, alchaholic who mistreats the only people who are nice to him!!!

right now i made a super minor mistake of ordering a movie channel (by COMPLETE ACCIDENT) on our cable... so i wrote down all the info so when he got home he'd just have to call up and cancel it. no biggie right?

wrong. you would have thought i was on hardcore street drugs or became a hooker the way he yelled at me. then that caused my parents to fight.

You're not going to. And if you do I'll be an exception, ok? :D

You're being very strong right now with all that seems to be going on. I'm not going to pretend that I know what it's like to have a dad who behaves like that, but one thing is always true: People have a reason for how they act and everyone tries their best to be happy and escape suffering. Your dad clearly has a weird and hurtful way of trying to achieve these things and it's not acceptable to treat people like that, but I believe that you've learnt so much from this, and that you'll be able to deal with other people who have issues similar to your dad's in the future. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? And it feels so good to forgive people. Forgiving yourself for picking doesn't mean you'll keep doing it, forgiving your father for behaving like a douche doesn't mean you have to accept being treated like that, it just builds your character and gives you peace. Once again: I can't even imagine what you're going through, but I know so many people who have suffered from family issues and come out stronger. I believe that you will as well. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Lots of freaking love!!!

[/qu

thats how alcoholics roll my stepdad is an alcoholic tho hes no violent

YET!!